30 Day Shred B/A Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• camerons_mommy06
    Options
    You look great. I am on day 5 of 30DS and I can not wait to see the end results! I love seeing B&A pics of people who have done this just for the motivation. I have not missed a day yet, I was SO sore after each day but I just pushed through it and believe it or not the pain was not as bad as I thought it was going to be during the workout. :) Thanks for posting this!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! you can definately see a difference especially on your stomach and your legs looks very toned. U give me even more motivation to finish up my 30 day shred challenge!! Im on L1D4...and boy am i sore!!...lmao
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am on day 5 of 30DS and I can not wait to see the end results! I love seeing B&A pics of people who have done this just for the motivation. I have not missed a day yet, I was SO sore after each day but I just pushed through it and believe it or not the pain was not as bad as I thought it was going to be during the workout. :) Thanks for posting this!

WOOO WHOOO! Great job friend! Keep it up:bigsmile:
  • RoxyStarr
    RoxyStarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely see the difference! I just got the dvd & will be starting my 30 days today. Hope to see some great results as well :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!