40lbs down! 13lbs to go! (with pics)

Options
Ms_Natalie
Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
Hiya everyone!
I joined MFP in April 2010 and have lost 40lbs in weight. I love this site and it's the first time I have ever lost weight sensibly and healthily.

I'm getting married in November this year :happy: and so I'm on the final stretch to lose the last stone (13lbs)

However, I have become complacent with my weight loss and I'm finding this last stone really difficult to lose. I'm also getting a little fed up with people telling me I really shouldn't lose anymore. :grumble: I think this is more to do with them seeing me as still being the Natalie in the first picture and they're still not used to my new size.

I know that the success stories used to help me keep up the great work, so hopefully these pics will do the same for others.

This is me New Years Eve 2009/2010. Approx 195lbs!

newyearsever.jpg

This was taken in October 2010 at Halloween. (approx 158lbs)

DSCF1995.jpg

Now, at 152lbs....My problem area is my tummy and I'm hoping the final 13lbs will shift this.

DSCF7085.jpg

Good Luck everyone and keep up the great work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :happy:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you are totally cute! Nice going! :flowerforyou:
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! Congrats and soon enough that last amount of weight will come off! switch up your exercises it may help :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Stick to your goals, though. You have proved that you have what it takes to achieve them.
  • oACEsis
    Options
    You look great! Congrats and good luck on the last few pounds.
  • bigc150
    Options
    cute! great job
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats-you look terrific!
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing! Good luck with those last few pounds!
  • farmwife80
    farmwife80 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fabulous! Don't let others determine your goal....that should be between you and the doctor. (they are probably jealous anyway!) Keep eating healthy and livin' positively....you'll hit that goal.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    u look fantastic!!! keep up the great work :)xx
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look great and I can see how your confidence level has gone up:-) Great job!!
  • hschmidly
    Options
    looks like a blast . hang tough you look awesome
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    Whoa! Amazing transformation!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look fantastic! Do something different, and that should help! :smile:
  • nitadivadoll
    Options
    awesome!! congrats! I am a 45 year old nurse and fitness instuctor who is overweight first time in life with exception of pregnancy..I weigh (5ft 6)142 and want to be normal weight of 132..I an realizing that I have not been eating enough consistently and slowed my metabolism..Let's hope this time i am on track for a healthy loss of 10 in next 2 months..I workout alot!
  • nitadivadoll
    Options
    awesome!! congrats! I am a 45 year old nurse and fitness instuctor who is overweight first time in life with exception of pregnancy..I weigh (5ft 6)142 and want to be normal weight of 132..I an realizing that I have not been eating enough consistently and slowed my metabolism..Let's hope this time i am on track for a healthy loss of 10 in next 2 months..I workout alot!
  • iamanne
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work and will lose those last 13. Thanks for the pics. VERY motivational!! :happy:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Looking good, girl! Don't listen to the haters... sometimes they don't want you to be the pretty one!! At least that's what I tell myself!

Keep up the amazing work, and congrats on the wedding coming up!
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great work!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! The same thing happened when I came very close to my goal weight last time (before I had my 3rd child), and it was tough to hear because I started to believe them. You do look fantastic - but if you want to hit your goal, do it and don't look back!!! I only think people say things like that because they are used to you at a bigger weight and it's hard to picture for them and they also love you and want you to be careful you don't overdo it. That's how it was for me anyhow. Fantastic job - you look so good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!