Options
    excellent job
  • Hailz1986
    Hailz1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Tae Bo hunnie? Brilliant way to shift some stubborn weight x
  • georgiagorwell
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look so much younger! In your first picture I thought you were late 30s but now you look about 19!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Congratulations!! :)
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! so toned too (awesome legs!!!). What exercises were you doing?
  • Cherrycandy
    Options
    Congrats!!! Super cute, GREAT sense of style! Looking at pic's like this makes it all worth while to me!!! Thank you!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I didn't expect so many amazing replies. Thank you!! It's given me the push I need to continue with this...

I will definately be looking at Tae Bo...havn't done it for years.

Cheers for the lovely compliments too...this website and the lovely members here are 100% responsible for my success!!

I started jogging last Summer/Autumn which helped slim me down loads even when I was being a little naughty with my eating. I also used to do the 30DS and other fitness DVD's.

I am so determined to get to my goal!

Good Luck everyone and feel free to message me with any queries/questions...e.t.c.

:flowerforyou:
  • coxy1968
    Options
    Nat, you look fabulous and only I would only take Barries point of view as to weather you should lose any more or not and not of any females that may be a little envious :sick:

My sister made a comment that my 7lb loss in 1 week was way to much but i don't think she would have complained if it was her that lost it..!!:tongue:

Can't wait to see you in your dress and my money is on Barrie crying when he sees you :cry:

XXX
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Awww Di, bless you!! Yes, I agree...he understands how much I want to get to goal and is really supportive bless him.

7lbs is a big amount, but very normal during the first few weeks!!

I still have my tummy to lose which looks worse in the pics as you can see my tights and skirt line!! Michelin Man!! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow... you are looking smoking! Congratulations on all of your success!
  • julie4760
    Options
    you have done fantastic and i'm sure by your wedding you'll be where you want to be, congratulations.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I know what you mean about the last bit to lose I'm right there with you and I feel great and want to cut loose and party with friends and during the party if the booze isn't enough calories I always add cheese and crackers to the mix. So my weight loss is around 1 pound perr month.
  • suzieqdiva
    suzieqdiva Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If you feel you want to lose it.. ten that's all that should matter:-) Keep it up... I just joined MFP & am at your SW right now... so this is inspiring that I can get back to looking the way I used to. ( in short skirts etc)

Celebrate every lb you loose & love yourself even more. Do not pay heed to the naysayers.. & remember to forgive your sister.. she probably does not mean to be non supportive but this is where she is now. You do not need to think any less of her:-) Just enjoy the freedom you have gained. And Best wishes for your upcoming wedding:-)

BTW.. I too would love to know how you got here:-)
  • evieromero
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look amazing! It's now just how you look though, it's how you feel! I have the same problem...people telling me that I've lost enough & I don't need to lose anymore. Well, I went to the doctor for my yearly wellness visit & we talked about it. She said I'm perfectly healthy as I am & that by losing the last 15, I'll still be healthy. I knew this to be true, but the doctor's reassurance made me feel even better. Keep up the good work! I've hit the same slump with my last few pounds! Hoping to get past it soon! You're going to be a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options

Cheers for the lovely compliments too...this website and the lovely members here are 100% responsible for my success!!

You look absolutely AMAZING and although you credit the website and members for your success...you did all the hard stuff! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • marrtini
    Options
    you look amazing .. its nice to see that weight loss really does come ... it seems so far for me sometimes, but its nice to see pics of real people and know that its possible.
    Congratulations
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Great job! It is so exciting to see people actually do it just by eating healthy and making the right lifestyle changes. I have about the same to loose as you. My start & finish weight are about the same as yours. My boyfriend thinks I will be to skinny if I get down to my goal weight of 145. I think he is crazy. But it is like you said people are used to the before you & the new you is different to them. I meet my boyfriend when I was 184 lbs so he just can't imagine me any smaller. I used to be 145 once upon a time I know I can get there again. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Lisabrownnc
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work. You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!