Mornin' Sunshine!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Hope you all have a luvverlyyy Wednesday!

Good luck with keeping on track today and going to bed feeling accomplished!

:flowerforyou:
-Tami

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Hope you all have a luvverlyyy Wednesday!

Good luck with keeping on track today and going to bed feeling accomplished!

-Tami
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: Good Morning!! :yawn: :yawn:

I am tired today...Did an hour of Tae Bo and 30 minutes of Gilad Total body sculpt last night. My fiance was off work so we sat up talking waaaayyyyy past my bedtime :yawn: I think I need to go grab a cup of coffee. I'm trying splenda in it instead of sugar. I hear it's pretty good that way.:bigsmile: So anyway, I'm going to eat VERY healthy today so I can take it easy tonight. Maybe just walk the dog and skip the Tae Bo and Gliad's for a night :bigsmile: Everybody have a mawwwwvelous day!! :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My morning is turning into my night. Ended up working all night long and cleaning the house as my husband was out working and kids are out of the house. All I could do not to eat all night, but I drank a TON of water. So here is to staying awake long enough to spend time with my kids. Hope you all have a great day!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I am tired today...Did an hour of Tae Bo and 30 minutes of Gilad Total body sculpt last night. My fiance was off work so we sat up talking waaaayyyyy past my bedtime :yawn: I think I need to go grab a cup of coffee. I'm trying splenda in it instead of sugar. I hear it's pretty good that way.:bigsmile: So anyway, I'm going to eat VERY healthy today so I can take it easy tonight. Maybe just walk the dog and skip the Tae Bo and Gliad's for a night :bigsmile: Everybody have a mawwwwvelous day!! :drinker:

"talking" - {{giggle}} :bigsmile:

Morning Kids!

Here's to a happy, healthy Hump Day! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Morning Kids!

:laugh: :laugh: Yes...."talking"

Ali just text me while she was jogging! Good multi-tasker there!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Morning Kids!

Ali just text me while she was jogging! Good multi-tasker there!!! :laugh: :laugh:

What a goof! :laugh: I'd be kissing the pavement if I tried that! :laugh:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Good morning All...:smile::drinker: :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Mornin' y'all......

Rough morning so far, fingers crossed it gets a whole heck of a lot better!

:ohwell:
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!! Yes.....happy hump day to all. This is my long day. Full work day and a 3 1/2 hour accounting class tonight. But I have plenty of healthy food to get me through. :wink:
  • kellch
    Options

Morning Kids!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    Yeah *clears throat...aaahhheeemmmmm* Talking :bigsmile:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! I was up a bit late with my hubby as well... uh... talking. :blushing:

Tami - I find myself thinking that you are always so bright and perky in the morning because I see your smiling PICTURE... but I guess you could have hair going every which way and dark circles under your eyes, and I would never know! :laugh: I guess that just goes to show how clearly I'M thinking first thing in the morning (NOT). :yawn:
  • kellch
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What does nobody here actually sit and talk with their man???? hmmmmm???? They have minds too ya know, they're not just toys...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

* ok he left the room, thinks to self, where was I??? *

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Feels like it's going to be a wonderful day!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Options

What does nobody here actually sit and talk with their man???? hmmmmm???? They have minds too ya know, they're not just toys...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

* ok he left the room, thinks to self, where was I??? *

:laugh: :laugh:

Sure, we talk. Usually leads to "deeper conversations" or :explode: ing because we keep talking!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Morning Kids!

What a goof! :laugh: I'd be kissing the pavement if I tried that! :laugh:

:laugh: hey don't hate me cause I'm phone/jogging savey! lmbo....*if they only knew I did almost fall...tee hee*

well the run is over! woot...gorgeous day out today great running weather....my mom is over for the day....so her and my mil are talking to me non stop....and I'm trying to type...and look busy so they'll please stop....but they're on a roll....fueled by coffee....and I can't wait to go to work:ohwell:

well I'll catch up later while I'm slackin'....I mean working! tee hee

hugs and love!!!
    Ali :drinker:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Good morning y'all!
    My husband isn't much of a conversationalist, but he's an excellent talker!

We need to talk more often, actually, it's good cardio. :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Good morning y'all!

:blushing:
    :bigsmile: grrrrrowwwl!!!
  • kellch
    Options
    Good morning y'all!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: