• Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! Beautiful day here....
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    morning everyone

I stayed up way to late last night working on my daughter invitation for her 1st birthday party :sad: My husband works night but he has a training today so my daughter and I might meet him for lunch. I am not really worried about eatting out, I am just going to get a salad where ever we go. It's just having my day thrown off.

humpday1.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! I was up a bit late with my hubby as well... uh... talking. :blushing:

Tami - I find myself thinking that you are always so bright and perky in the morning because I see your smiling PICTURE... but I guess you could have hair going every which way and dark circles under your eyes, and I would never know! :laugh: I guess that just goes to show how clearly I'M thinking first thing in the morning (NOT). :yawn:

Trust me, I look just as haggard in the morning as anyone else! hahaha :laugh: I have naturally curly hair! Just imagine what it looks like in the morning! I usually put it up when sleeping but it comes partly out and pieces stick up! My hubby will say "You look beautiful..but you're hair is a mess!!" *shrug*...oh well!! Though my cutie pie son does get me smiling pretty quickly!
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: Good morning to all on this rainy day from central IL! I pray none of you will or has been affected by the flooding!:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

Yes, Manda and I have spent many hours talking ourselves since she arrived. :bigsmile:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mornin' everyone!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

Yes, Manda and I have spent many hours talking ourselves since she arrived. :bigsmile:

:laugh: :bigsmile::drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is fantastic, CONGRATULATIONS on being smoke free for 188 day and 7 hours!:flowerforyou:

Just the savings in money is a huge benefit!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Good Morning everyone

last day of school! I love my darlings to bits - but they are definitely not morning people. Looking forward to only getting myself ready and sneaking out before they wake up - Yeah for summer break

Have a good day
    Heather
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Goooooood mornin' fam!

I am on my way to MIL's house. Just wanted to pop in and say "Hewwo!"
    I've been doing very well food wise. I tried to workout yesterday morning but was only able to do 7 minutes on the elliptical. The girls were touching everything in sight so that was the end of that. I will give it another try this afternoon.

Have a fantabulous day!!!!

:heart: u all!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is fantastic, CONGRATULATIONS on being smoke free for 188 day and 7 hours!:flowerforyou:

Just the savings in money is a huge benefit!

thank you!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

Hmm, a few things came to mind to respond with.....but.....I am just going to leave it with :indifferent: