How often you do weigh in?

Options
13»

Replies

• in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I weigh in twice a week.. Monday and fri.. ( Mon to see where I am at.. and to make a goal as to where I wanna be) and Fri to see if I made it to the goal.
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I was a once a day weigher - sometimes more, though I'd only log it once a week. But the next 2 months I am challenging myself NOT to weigh except on the 1st of the month. We'll see how it works out! I mainly did this because I am working out a lot more, I want to give my body time to adjust without getting discouraged. In addition, I want to see if I can do this without the scale. I think I get a little lazy after seeing 2 pounds a week coming off. This will challenge me to be more vigilant.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am glad to read that I am not the only one that does this daily! I weigh myself every morning because I am too curious. The up/down drives me crazy and would love to be able to do it weekly... but I have to know..!! I only record one a week tho.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I usually end up weighing everyday but I do an official weigh-in every week.

Same here:)

Me too. It keeps me more accountable to know that I am facing the scale the next morning, but I only track weight on MFP 1x per week.
  • trudypickles
    Options
    I was weighing in daily to begin with about a month ago when I joined and i was seeing a difference daily then I had two weeks with no change..infact I gained (I think mosty due to TOM) So now i weigh weekly, my body is gaining tone with all the exercise so im not too worried about what the scales say at the moment...a gradual decline would be nice though....Good luck x