Gutter Gang - Hump Day Thread!

Options

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    On: nibbling on my ear, foreplay, taking a shower together

Off: not much, I usually always want it!!! oops is that TMI?

Just thought of a turn off::: When he is still asleep and he starts groping at me, I get excited thinking this is the night I get lucky, the next thing I know he's snoring again!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMMER!!!

Finally!! someone on the same page!! High Five me sista!!!
    High Five Sista-You go girl!!! Get You Some!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    On: nibbling on my ear, foreplay, taking a shower together

Off: not much, I usually always want it!!! oops is that TMI?

Just thought of a turn off::: When he is still asleep and he starts groping at me, I get excited thinking this is the night I get lucky, the next thing I know he's snoring again!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMMER!!!

Finally!! someone on the same page!! High Five me sista!!!
    High Five Sista-You go girl!!! Get You Some!!

Yes MA'AM!!!!! Woot!Woot!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Turn On - When I realize some people find him sexy :smokin:

Turn Off - When I realize most people don't. :sick:

:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, honey...J/K!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Poor hubby:happy:

LOL. Now in my defense, that isn't something I don't say to him already.:laugh:
    That's how we roll here in this house......:glasses:
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Turn On - When I realize some people find him sexy :smokin:

Turn Off - When I realize most people don't. :sick:

:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, honey...J/K!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Poor hubby:happy:

LOL. Now in my defense, that isn't something I don't say to him already.:laugh:

That's how we roll here in this house......:glasses:

You absolutely CRACK me up!!! I :heart: blunt people...I tend to be one myself.:bigsmile:
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    that turns me on too when I know other women are checking him out or act like it, also when he gets going about something and starts getting mad talking to everyone in the room about the problem with this or that(basially when he shows his intelligence in a manly angry way) and back tickles, or listening to him laugh

off: if he shaves body hair, I feel like I am lying with a 12 year old, yuck!
  • Fab140
    Options
    that turns me on too when I know other women are checking him out or act like it, also when he gets going about something and starts getting mad talking to everyone in the room about the problem with this or that(basially when he shows his intelligence in a manly angry way) and back tickles, or listening to him laugh

off: if he shaves body hair, I feel like I am lying with a 12 year old, yuck!

heheh....manscaping.....
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Or butt! (at least my big bottom is what ends up not finding the hot water)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That too...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Definitely "Closer" by NIN...Ha!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    You absolutely CRACK me up!!! I :heart: blunt people...I tend to be one myself.:bigsmile:

And that's how we cool kids roll...........:glasses:
  • damselfly25
    Options
    On-:love: --Usually in public when he's being very charming and great with our son.
    Off-:huh: --Usually at home when he farts and burps and comes home smelling like horses (he's a blacksmith)

63986.png
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Turn on- Him making dinner, feeding kids, washing dishes, bathing all kids and getting them all in bed w/o me having to redo, threaten, or fix anything.

Turn off- him thinking he deserves some after I have done all of the above by myself while he watched tv, especially WWF!
  • dedelen0
    dedelen0 Posts: 21
    Options
    p.s. this sounds crazy but i love it when other women are staring at him and he gives me a look like "yea your my wifey" and smacks me on the tush lol... and I always let out a little girly "baby!" haha! then you see the woman or women roll their eyes and suck their teeth..... ((giggles)):laugh:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options

agreed:bigsmile:

btw great thread!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Turn on- Him making dinner, feeding kids, washing dishes, bathing all kids and getting them all in bed w/o me having to redo, threaten, or fix anything.

Turn off- him thinking he deserves some after I have done all of the above by myself while he watched tv, especially WWF!

AMEN to that, Sister!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

btw great thread!

Your new picture is HAWT, missy!! :smokin:

Very dramatic! :glasses:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options

btw great thread!

Your new picture is HAWT, missy!! :smokin:

Very dramatic! :glasses:

:blushing:
    i was bored waiting to go to work:sick:

oh and turn off: bad breath, him being shorter (it sux i'm 6":cry: )

turn on: playing with my hair... i dont know why:happy:
  • Fab140
    Options
    p.s. this sounds crazy but i love it when other women are staring at him and he gives me a look like "yea your my wifey" and smacks me on the tush lol... and I always let out a little girly "baby!" haha! then you see the woman or women roll their eyes and suck their teeth..... ((giggles)):laugh:

Ditto! :love:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Ok this is an absolute conspiracy. First of all I am a guy so every three seconds I thinking about well u know. So I am in my car driving to work and minding my own business and low and behold "closer" by nine inch nails comes on the radio. All I could think of was everybody getting busy.

THAT SONg WOULD WORK FOR ME TOO

ps anybody heard of the "Nights in White Satin" song challenge.

Us old timers would.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    BUMP
    :devil:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Turn on's- Neck kissing...ear nibbling *drool* lol But it's alllll in the anticipation...talking dirty, teasing :devil: Okay I will stop now hehe

Turn off's- Ummm....yeah? I am so sad....I'm like a guy lol But seriously, being gross (bad breath, b.o.) or being an a** are on this list