Before and during pictures... 46 pounds lost

Options
I'm a little bit nervous about doing this but my weight loss has stalled so I thought I'd have a look at some old pictures. I took a couple of snaps yesterday. When I get to goal weight (27 pounds to go) I will post proper before and after shots.
So here goes...
I started at 192 pounds on July 31st 2010... and I'm 5 ft 2 in. I deleted photos when I was this big.

This is me at 188 ish in June 2010 (see how I try to cover up with a pink cardigan!!!)
030610-188-ish.jpg

Ok so a couple of months later in August 2010 and I was 185 ish. Felt like a big balloon at my friend's wedding.
140810-185-ish.jpg

And this is me now at 146 (sorry for poor quality photos but did them really quickly). I have 27 pounds to go to get to my goal of 119 but I have lost 46 pounds.
14642002112.jpg

14642002113.jpg

I have a way to go but I am so much happier now and I will never go back to what I was.

If anyone is reading this post for motivation... KEEP GOING. IT IS WORTH IT. YOU ARE WORTH IT.

Replies

• higgldy_piggldy
    Options
    You look Fabulous!!! And... 10 years younger! Great job. :)
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You can tell you've lost. :)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!

Great work!! You should feel really proud...46lbs is a load of weight to lose.

:flowerforyou:
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    way to go you look so good a massive well done to you
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
    Keep up the great work! :D
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You look super but you might like to consider dumping that hoodie sweatshirt & the boots for another photo. You've done a great job...show it off :)
    Claire
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    awesome!! you should be so proud of your success! Keep it up
  • gipsykiss
    gipsykiss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job :)
  • cacfish
    Options
    That weight loss makes such a difference to you - well done!!
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow, you seriously look like you are 18 or 19 now. Great job, keep it up!
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    Thank you for motivating me to kick it up a notch!! You look great! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • tomkat13
    Options
    You have done a great job and should be so proud. Keep it up
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: AWESOME!!!:bigsmile: You look awesome and years younger too!:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work! Unfortunately the smaller you get the harder it is but you can do it. And if you feel good about yourself now that is the most important thing! It may just take a little longer to get to your goal weight. Again you look great!
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job! Just so you know, you look beautiful in your before pics, too, you just look healthier and beautiful now. Keep up the great work!!!

Lucy
  • jgkimo
    jgkimo Posts: 61
    Options
    Huge difference, WOW you look amazing.
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    wow!!! you look fantastic!!! i don't think you need to lose anymore weight! you look great as is!
  • toodleton
    Options
    You look great! : )
  • MDillon0305
    Options
    Omg! You look amazing! What kinds of things have you been doing to lose the weight? I cannot wait to get to the 120's! Keep up the great work, you're an inspiration!
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. I say that from the bottom of my heart. I could not have done it without all my fellow MFPers. You guys rock!

Big love from London xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!