Before and during pictures... 46 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And you look so much younger. Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • caitycaits
    Options
    My god I'm almost speechless, that's amazing!
    I have to say not only does your figure look great but so does your face; you look much younger.
    Gotta be proud of yourself for that, congrats (:
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Omg! You look amazing! What kinds of things have you been doing to lose the weight? I cannot wait to get to the 120's! Keep up the great work, you're an inspiration!

Ok this is how I am doing it (hope it helps):
    I log most things BUT if I'm out for dinner I don't log but I don't go crazy. Same for weekends. I started off being obsessed but I am more balanced now.
    I only drink about once a week or so and only a glass or two of wine.
    I am doing the 30 day shred and pilates. I do a bit of running, a bit of wii, a bit of walking but I try to do 30 mins minimum per day. I mix it up so I don't get bored.
    I broke up with my boyfriend who hated me going to the gym and who loved to go out for dinner and drank lots.
    I went to a hypnotherapist and listen to her recordings a few times a week. She was the one who got Lily Allen to lose weight - you can buy her CDs on Amazon. Her name is Susan Hepburn.
    Most of all, I use MFP every day - for inspiration, logging, tracking exercise. I love it!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options

If anyone is reading this post for motivation... KEEP GOING. IT IS WORTH IT. YOU ARE WORTH IT.

I AM!!! Wow you look fantastic and sooo much younger. Congratulations for getting so far and good luck in getting to your goal although i have to say i can't see an extra 27lbs on you.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!! SO much younger! Thanks for sharing :D
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and beautiful! I almost couldn't tell that it was the same person. You should be very proud of yourself :)
  • mrsjcmyles
    mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    awesome job! what an amazing transformation!
  • jennfraz
    Options
    wow, you look amazing! I started about a month ago and didn't do so well after we had a blizzard and we were stuck inside for about two weeks I actually ended up gaining! But I restarted today and let me tell you your pics are really motivating! I am a little scared I won't stick to it, because I don't know what all to eat, but I am gonna try my hardest to do this so I can look as great as you!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    What a change. You look so much younger and like a whole different person!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    You dont look like you need to lose another 27lbs! You look great now!! WTG! Fantastic job! :flowerforyou:
  • marrtini
    Options
    You look so great, and I agree, dump the fumpy stuff, and show off the bod a little ... you look fantastic and should admire yourself a little more!
    Great work, thank you for the motivation, especially for those days when I am feeling like its all for not.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Major difference! And this will be a great motivator for me because I am only an inch shorter than you and have the same starting weight. Nice to see what I will look like at even 146 :)
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Girl, You look so gorgeous! And SKINNY! I love your determination and great attitude!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! I'm 5'2" as well so this gives me an idea I've how I will look when I reach the 140s. I'm only 10 pounds away from 145...Thanks so much for posting the pics they are a great motivator and inspiration to me!!
  • jscimeca
    Options
    You look amazing!! And I love your boots:smile:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Sure that's not your daughter in the "after" pic!? ;)
  • linemansgirl
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • jhackenmueller
    Options
    YOU look AWESOME and years younger! Way to go. I'm also 5'2" and started at 200.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look like a different person and I agree-years younger. Congratulations, you're an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!