Drinking away your calories!!

Options
13»

Replies

• hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about coffee. I drink mine black and it's 2 calories for every 8oz. Other than coffee I only drink water. I would rather eat my calories. Much, much more satisfying that way.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I count it all. I drink 128 oz of water daily & sometimes 8 oz of grapefruit juice & 8 oz of a juice that has no added sugar. I need the extra calories. I can't consume all my calories by food alone on days when I burn a lot of calories.
  • kateslife
    Options
    Good old milk and water for me(:
  • emott84
    emott84 Posts: 108
    Options
    I pretty much only drink water, coffee and tea. I log the coffee because of the creamer, but my tea tends to be herbal and caffeine free so it gets added into my water intake.

Anything extra (ie. red wine and beer :drinker: ) gets logged.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Coffee in my diary each and every morning, rest of the day I only drink water and one green tea for my night time drink! Very occassionally (sat/sun pm) will have a bacardi and ginger ale or any other drink is certainly input into my diary. Doing this for me, so if I cheat, I'm only cheating myself! :bigsmile:
  • Hookerrn
    Options
    I totally agree with you. I just started a week ago and was suprised by how much my "drinks" were costing me!
    Friday night out with friends: 3 glasses of wine: 780 cals.
    Sunday: Bloody Mary x 1 without the beer chaser: 200cals
    This really sucks for my social life!!! LOLOL
    I do include all my drinks, including my fat free milk and coffee. I feel I'm just cheating myself if I dont.
    PS: I have not had one Diet Pepsi since I started
    arrrrrrg Matey!!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I drink tea, coffee and water during the day, and no, I don't log that. or herbal teas - green teas, chamomile, pu-erh tea. If I have calories to eat I have a glass of wine and that gets logged....
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    anything that i driink that isnt 0 cal gets logged ........ you're only cheating yourself by not tracking stuff
  • choward183
    choward183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How did you lose all of that weight? How long did it take you? I have a sweet tooth, and love snacks!!
  • honeyrabbit
    Options
    If I eat it or drink it, it goes in my diary!!!
    .....doesn't matter if it hasn't got any calories..I still put it in there.
    I do drink water and unsweetened tea and coffe etc and juices occasionally to make up my calorie total if I need to.

I don't understand the logic of NOT adding your drinks...everything adds up right?!!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    If you want to 'remind' people, just say what you mean. Don't post this paragraph saying how you're so surprised looking and diaries and seeing things not logged, because that just makes no sense. If it's not logged, then you really have no idea what was not consumed unless the person told you. Don't try to put it back on people who call you out on it, either. Own your posts.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif

• traceytoo
    Options
    I never used to,but when I started logging teas/coffees I was amazed to find that they were clocking up as much as 200 per day ! Ive started drinkiing more green tea to try and stop, but at least they are counted now :bigsmile:
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I log everything....water, tea, diet drinks, etc......because you can drink your calories away.....that is how I hold myself accountable...by logging everything that I eat and DRINK! and yes I did have two glasses of red wine this weekend...

:drinker:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I don't log it if it doesn't have calories.
  • xonashwaox
    Options
    My diary ISNT hidden my friends on my list can see it thanks! =)
  • xonashwaox
    Options
    OMG!!! LMAO!!! Some of you responding are blowing this whole thing out of proportion...never did I accuse anyone of anything and again I merely asked how many people really pay attention to the drinks and how many really log them lmao!!! My diary IS NOT hidden its open to the friends and support I have on my friend list and YES I DO ACCEPT ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND ADVISE ANYONE ON MY LIST GIVES ME lol WOW I am completely blown away to some of your responses...have a great day everybody!!
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    My diary ISNT hidden my friends on my list can see it thanks! =)

OK. As long as you are happy with that double standard ("Only my friends can see *MY* diary, but I'm free to comment on *EVERYBODY'S* diaries, whether they are my friends or not), then there is no way you will understand what everybody else here is trying to tell you.