Any UK peeps want to try a graze box??

Options
Hello!

Just wanted to share the love about graze.com

I'm loving having my little boxes of nibbles delivered every week and just wanted to share the love by giving any one who wants to use it a promotion code to get a FREE graze box....

Go to www.graze.com and have a look at the yummy things they may send you - rate what you like and what you don't like and enter this code at the checkout

38681V23

You can cancel it straight away after you've had your free box, but I find that £3.50 a week for a box of healthy nibbles is great!

TTFN! I'm off to nibble on some fruit and seed flapjack!

Replies

• nikkih7869
    Options
    I use 2 love my graze box but hated that they didnt show the calories!! xxx
  • AnnaleisJ
    AnnaleisJ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I use 2 love my graze box but hated that they didnt show the calories!! xxx

They do show calories now when the box arrives. Also, a lot of them are already input onto this site by other users :o)
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I got a free one before, and it was quite nice. They tend to give you things you really like, and things you may want to try/like a bit.

Dried pineapple :love:
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ooohh thanks!! :) just signed up for mine.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    today in my box I had fruit and seeds flapjack (223 kcals), west country cheddar, red onion and chutney focaccia (120 kcals), savory roasted seeds (203kcals) and "jaffa cake" nut mix (215kcal)... I usually get things with lower kcals but this week was a treat week it would seem!!

Like AnnaleisJ said - all the nutritional information comes in a little leaflet inside the box... I love all the crackers you can get - most of them are under 110 calories!

Hope you used the code to get a freebie aliciajade93!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool, to bad I'm on the other side of the pond. :smile:
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Sounds cool, to bad I'm on the other side of the pond. :smile:

Such a shame... There must be something similar over there? x
  • Rowanboat82
    Options
    Whoop I have ordered mine, am on the detox one xx Delivery is on Friday xx
  • chiliflea
    Options
    ooo detox eh! Let me know what it's like!

If anyone else fancies a FREE nibble box here's a link...

http://www.graze.com/p/38681V2
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :love: :love: :love:
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    The UK is always so innovative & inventive! I think it's the weather! The UK invented the telephone, television & the world wide web. Love the graze box but live in the USA. Someone here will get hear about the idea, steal it & make a mint on it - it always happens that way.
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Maybe you should start it up Jane!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I should! I need some Venture Capitalist money for a start up! Yooo Hooo - VC's OVER HERE!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm loving having my little boxes of nibbles delivered every week and just wanted to share the love by giving any one who wants to use it a promotion code to get a FREE graze box....

Go to www.graze.com and have a look at the yummy things they may send you - rate what you like and what you don't like and enter this code at the checkout

38681V23

You can cancel it straight away after you've had your free box, but I find that £3.50 a week for a box of healthy nibbles is great!

Are you allowed to distribute your graze voucher codes like this? Bearing in mind you're getting a £1 off your OWN box orders, every time someone uses it?? A bit cheeky i think.
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Hello!

38681V23

Are you allowed to distribute your graze voucher codes like this? Bearing in mind you're getting a £1 off your OWN box orders, every time someone uses it?? A bit cheeky i think.

I don't see why it's cheeky - after all they're getting THEIR first box for FREE and their second box half price... Then it's up to them if they want to continue or cancel...

And I quote the website...
    "who can use this code?
    In short, anyone who's not already a grazer. Feel free to forward this code onto your friends, family, loved ones, co-workers, hairdresser…you get the idea. Your code is for anyone who you think would enjoy graze."

As I think that some of my friends on MFP may enjoy graze I posted the topic... As others have done before me...

And just so you know - I donate my £1 to the Graze school of farming in Uganda... So I don't actually benefit at all...

Hope this clears things up for you

x
  • clareedear
    Options
    I've just ordered mine! thanks :)
  • shpoo
    shpoo Posts: 20
    Options
    I've had a few Graze boxes, and they've been really yummy! Seems like great value too to have them delivered to work :)