What are You making for dinner tonight?

Options
What are you making for dinner tonight? I was thinking of making the kraft recipe for butternut squash as a side but I'm not sure of what else!

Replies

• mandydanyele
    Options
    My boyfriend is cooking dinner tonight. Grilled Chicken (Boneless and Skinless) with fresh steamed veggies.
  • luvpink12
    luvpink12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know we are having chicken...either baked or grilled!
  • Hannah_92
    Options
    Since I don't eat meat I am making a bean patty. Its like a hamburger but with beans and not meat. Of course without the bun : ) I am also going to have some baby carrots and green tea. Yum!

I'm new! Add me as a friend!

4965788.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • gilbertsone2
    Options
    I am making spinach, feta and proscuitto pizza on lavash.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breasts with steamed broccoli and roasted Yukon Gold potatoes.
  • lal73
    lal73 Posts: 116
    Options
    Ground Turkey Bolognese over Barilla Whole Wheat Pasta.....
  • foltzie22
    Options
    Hawiian King sliders is what dinner is tonight!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Baked ziti from skinnytaste.com. I followed the recipe below exactly except for adding a red pepper. I can't wait to try it!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/09/low-fat-baked-ziti-with-spinach.html#more
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Lean trimmed Rib-Eye steak ~6ozs.
    Steamed asparagus
    Black eyed peas (beans)
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Teriyaki chicken and grilled pineapple over brown rice. May add some broccoli as a side too...
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided yet... I might roast a chicken and have rice and steamed asparagus or something. But I'm not sure I'll have the time to roast the chicken by the time I get home and then have to leave again. We'll see!
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Baked or grilled chicken, two garlic & herb laughing cow wedges mixed with whole wheat pasta and olive oil. Either asaragus or green peas. And of course some girl scout cookies, love my thin mints!
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Im having grilled pork with cajun seasoning, steamed potatoes and veg with gravy :)
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Baked or grilled chicken, two garlic & herb laughing cow wedges mixed with whole wheat pasta and olive oil. Either asaragus or green peas. And of course some girl scout cookies, love my thin mints!

laughing cow mixed with pasta sounds good - never thought of that before!
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options

laughing cow mixed with pasta sounds good - never thought of that before!

I have heard it is yummy, this will be my first try.
  • qtwells82
    Options
    My boyfriend is cooking dinner tonight. Grilled Chicken (Boneless and Skinless) with fresh steamed veggies.

Where do I get one of those????

A boyfriend that cooks is unheard of around here!
  • BacktoSam
    Options
    Chicken foil packets, chicken bbq sauce, potatoes, onion, carrots and green pepper. I'll probably add some broccoli on the side.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Baked pork chops, rice pilaf and lite cesear salad.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Pork stir-fry with brown rice. Can't wait! :)