Progress pics! 5'3"

Options
ka_42
ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
Hi everyone! I've lost 65 lbs. I'd like to lose 5 more and tone my stomach area. I'm 5'3". My start weight was 194 and today I'm weighing around 130. I'd like to hear from other people my height and what your goals are. I want to be happy with my body and hope that reaching 125 will get me there.

How do I make them fit the screen?!!! They are REALLY HUGE images here but you can see them in my profile.. Thanks for looking! :flowerforyou:

rsz_khk-1.jpg

KandCaterHi5-1.jpg

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • mrsbullard21
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. You can really tell in your face.

I'm about 5'9" and my starting weight was 241; I'm down 3 pounds now. My goal is 170. According to the BMI calculators that would still have me in the overweight range, but I remember - vaguely, LOL - what I looked like at 170 and I was very happy there.

Great job with your loss!
  • pleary
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous :D Keep up the good work.
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    What I did to resize was open them up in paint and click 'resize'. Then you change the percentage in stretch to maybe 50%
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    great job! - really cute kid too!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    thats amazing!! great job!! i'm also 5'3" at 135 lbs right now. My goal is to be at 120 lbs. Good luck!!
  • amgush22
    Options
    wow - awesome job! I am 5-3 and my goal is 128. That is pretty fit for me.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    In other news, I looked at your profile picture instead. You look so beautiful :)
  • ka_42
    Options
    great job! - really cute kid too!

Thanks, my friend's son. He is a cutie! :)
  • angelicac123
    angelicac123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I'm 5'3'' and currently weigh 145 but want to get down to 130. Good luck! :smile:
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    great job!!! I had to resize my picts. I did mine in photobucket.com.

I started my journey at 186 lbs and my goal weight is 130 lbs. How long did it take you to get there? Did you use MFP the whole time?
  • ka_42
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! I lost the first 30 before I found MFP. I lost the first 30 in about five months. I took some time off and maintained for a while and then got back at it last winter. I worked on those 30 about another 5-6 months! I've been sitting on the last few pounds for a while now! Posting is great for motivation! :)
  • Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing! I am 5'3" too. I started off at 218 after the birth of my 2nd child 8 weeks ago. I am now 184, and my goal weight is 120 as well.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!!

I am also 5'3" and my goal is 125. I was down to 130 a couple years ago and was comfortable at that weight, but still wanted to lose a few more pounds. Unfortunately I let it creep back up on me and I am back up to about 145.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I think you should just really work on toning up... start doing some pilates. It's great for toning and tightening. I've heard Netflix has a lot of exercise videos on Instant Play. I myself really like the pilates I have. It's a beginner DVD but even when I was doing it every other day for 2 months straight, every work out felt like it was still working, y'know? I was always sore the next day. Good luck, honey! I know you've worked so hard & I'm so proud of you :bigsmile:
  • Tts13
    Tts13 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look great!!! I am 5'2" and 208 so you are an inspiration to me. Hopefully soon I can be where you are now!!
  • Dsieverts
    Options
    Great job! I just started my weight loss journey last week. Im 5'4' 179 right now goal is 120 as well hopefully by July, i got a vacation coming and i want to look good! Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the inspiration to keep going at it!
  • ka_42
    Options
    I think you should just really work on toning up... start doing some pilates. It's great for toning and tightening. I've heard Netflix has a lot of exercise videos on Instant Play. I myself really like the pilates I have. It's a beginner DVD but even when I was doing it every other day for 2 months straight, every work out felt like it was still working, y'know? I was always sore the next day. Good luck, honey! I know you've worked so hard & I'm so proud of you :bigsmile:

Great suggestion, Arielle! I felt like I could get some really great results from something like the 30 day shred but it's just SO intense! I needed a break from that crazy lady! Pilates is worth a try! I have seen it on netflix! Maybe I'll give it a shot tonight :)
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you Kim, you look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!