Progress pics! 5'3"

Options

Replies

• ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Major congratulations on all your success! :D

You too!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! You look like a different person!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    How fabulous!! You look great!! I am 5'3 but more than you starting out and can't even imagine having that much of a change occur! Any tips, suggestions as to what worked for you?
  • millyliza
    millyliza Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • luvpink12
    luvpink12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! I am also 5'3 and weighing 170 (which is the most I have ever weighed) if I don't do something now it will get worse! My goal right now is to get to 135. Hoping this site will keep me motivated..which it is is far!! I have no self control but I am really trying!
  • ka_42
    Options
    How fabulous!! You look great!! I am 5'3 but more than you starting out and can't even imagine having that much of a change occur! Any tips, suggestions as to what worked for you?

I know! I'm smaller now then I was in Jr. high!!! To think I lost the weight of an 8 year old child from my body is crazy. Just crazy. BUT- I have to think of it that way to really feel accomplished. Looking at old photos helps a lot too! I look down and see my stomach and think to myself- I really don't remember it being that much bigger.. how was my waist 10 inches bigger?! It happened slowly and that's important for your skin and keeping it off but it also kind of messes with your mind... if you're me. Perhaps I have some underlying issue there.

My tips are these... don't deprive yourself of things you love but think in moderation. Try try try to get in the fruits and veggies! Remember that so much of it has to do with the foods your eating and how much. When eating out research menu items before you leave your house and PLAN! I'm such a planner! Someone told me once to decide what you're having for dinner by 10 a.m. and it has really helped me. If you want to see results- keep it up and work out even when you don't want to! Good luck to you all and thanks for all the praise! You made me feel like a million bucks! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Congrats on being so close to your goal! you look great.

I am also 5’3”. My starting weight was 225 and my goal weight is 135. I do yoga and pilates, which is already doing a lot to reshape my body, even just under two months in. I want to look like a gymnast, to be honest: toned, strong, flexible, but not particularly waif-like. And I’ also looking for a goal that I can maintain. I’m certain it will evolve over the next year.
  • jmmtaylor
    Options
    You look good!! Great job!

I'm also 5'3". I started out at 170-175, currently I'm 154. My goal is 125. That's what I was in High School, but hopefully this time I will have muscle tone to go along with it.
  • andi_isit303
    Options
    Hi! I'm super glad I found your post. I'm 5'4", starting weight of 191 - and I'd lovelovelove to get down to around 140. Your story is inspiring! I might add you as a friend... hope that's okay!
  • monicaP413
    Options
    Wow! You are doing awesome! You are beautiful!!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Great job You look great
    I'm 5'3 On Jan 1 I was at my highest 182
    As of today I'm 176
    Not much of a loss so far but I'm stronger and feel better
    I do my treadimill and workout Dvds
    Recently I've been doing Tae Bo I love it
    What workouts have you been doing?
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    the difference in your face is AH-MAZING! it's such an inspiration to me :)

you look fabulous honey!!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" also and I started at 198. My current weight is 145 but my final goal is to be between 125-130. You look amazing and fantastic job keep it up such an inspiration
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. I'm so jealous. I'm 5' 4" and started out at 203 lbs, currently around 177lbs. My goal at the moment is 145lbs, which just gets me into the healthy range BMI. I remember always being about 10 stone from when i was about 18 - 25 (now 36) and i used to think i was fat. Oh how i wish i was that weight now!!! I will get there. :flowerforyou:
  • erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    this is kind of weird, I used to live in Lawrence, I dressed as a bumblebee one year for halloween while I lived there, I am 5'4", my starting weight on MFP is 185 (HW is around 200 after last pregnancy), and my original goal was 145, but I think I would like to change that to 125 to be more centered in the the healthy weight range - 145 just barely puts me into healthy vs. overweight - but I will be sooooo happy to be around 145...everything else will really be just working out and getting toned and in shape after that -

Congratulations to you! You look awesome!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! WTG!!!
  • ka_42
    Options
    this is kind of weird, I used to live in Lawrence, I dressed as a bumblebee one year for halloween while I lived there, I am 5'4", my starting weight on MFP is 185 (HW is around 200 after last pregnancy), and my original goal was 145, but I think I would like to change that to 125 to be more centered in the the healthy weight range - 145 just barely puts me into healthy vs. overweight - but I will be sooooo happy to be around 145...everything else will really be just working out and getting toned and in shape after that -

Congratulations to you! You look awesome!

How funny! Lawrence is a nice place to live, isn't it? :)

You'll feel great when you get to 145! Every pound lost made a huge difference in how I felt. My goal has changed a million times - I never thought I'd be still unsatisfied where I am now but once I realized what I was capable of changing my goals changed too. Best of luck to you!!~
  • glittersoul
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats on your loss :)
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    great work :) you look fabulous!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you can totally get those last 5 off :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!