fat metaboliser

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I don't have a whole lot to lose only about 20 to 25LBS to go. I have no idea what that is in stones. sorry. I have also thought about using pills to give me a boost. Once you SEE results then that gets you motivated. I was thinking about taking ALI as I have heard some real good things about it. I understand how you feel. I do think that since you are having some strange health issues right now that making just a phone call to your Dr. to see what he thinks might be a good idea. Just for your safety. I think the progress you have made is great and you seem to be a fun outgoing person.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    dont necessarily agreee with you there as I lost 2 stone with pills last year. MFP might work but I havent seen it happen so far. As Ive now got an unknown health condition which has prevented me from exercising for over 3 weeks so I wanted to find something to help me out.

most likely it was the diet that came with the pills and exercise that caused the weight loss not the pills.
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    dont necessarily agreee with you there as I lost 2 stone with pills last year. MFP might work but I havent seen it happen so far. As Ive now got an unknown health condition which has prevented me from exercising for over 3 weeks so I wanted to find something to help me out.

most likely it was the diet that came with the pills and exercise that caused the weight loss not the pills.

there was no "diet" that came with the pills from the doctor. Just the pills.
  • brisy2000
    brisy2000 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! Lynz I'm on your side! Some people are far too quick to judge! The particular pills you're talking about only contain natural metabolism boosters like green tea, caffiene, chilli, and aren't as far as I can see dangerous. I'm quite into nutrition and have been on 2 types of antidepressants for about 5 years which have been messing with my metabolism, and natural met-boosters should at least help a bit (1 cup green tea can boost calorie burning in the next hour by something like 40 calories- I could check this but am in a bit of a rush!) And pills like Alli/ Orlistat DO work- that's why they're prescribed by doctors (they worked for me too). Although they've been taken off the market now somewhat!! I know people are bound to judge me too! But Hoodia (a natural root used by some tribes to stop hunger on days-long hunting trips) is supposed to powerfully stop your appetite (it was on 'Supersize vs Superskinny'!)- so I'm going to try that if I get a bit 'munchie' on an evening! Will try to let you know if it works! Good luck! :)xxx
  • paigelouise69
    Options
    ive been on them for 2 days and already feeling side effects... feeling mostly sick
  • cherry511
    Options
    In 2008 I used them to lose weight in 2 months I lost nearly 8kg with exercise and diet plan. Was so happy I didn’t even noticed it happen. Later I started to feel very high could not sit still, started sweeting a lot. Was feeling very funny went to doctors, but with NHS they didn’t find anything only by researching myself I manage to find I have clinical social anxiety even im very happy brave, confident person. Cutting story short I suffered for 5 years of nightmare, because of this tablets, because those fat burners do imbalance your vegan nerve system and that’s where came from and all problems. To be honest since then I haven’t lost any weight even when I was doing boot camp 3 times a week and not taking more then 1200kl. Not all body’s does react to this like mine, but that’s the risk you have to take and vegan nerve system is very hard to balance it and is vital to our health.
  • life9398
    life9398 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am sorry to inform you that you need to do an extensive research before you buy any Hoodia products. I found this public notice from the US FDA warning about serious misconduct in these products. Be aware:

http://www.fda.gov/drugs/resourcesforyou/consumers/buyingusingmedicinesafely/medicationhealthfraud/ucm276074.htm

Please, please be really careful...
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    OP please read this post that is above yours on page1 General...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1302352-if-you-read-nothing-else-today