Any Ladies Under 5'?

Options
13»

Replies

• cbspears1027
    Options
    I am exactly 5' but its 5'1'' on my liscense which makes me happy :) I've always thought it would be harder for shorties to lose weight or get as toned as I want to be, so add me and we can do it together!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Looking for success stories from the short women here to keep me motivated. Tried to use the search, but didn't work out too well (would have to spend forever going through the search results since you can't search by forum)

So, tell us how you lost yours!!! :happy:
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im 5"1 feel free to add me.
  • whodatgrl
    whodatgrl Posts: 111
    Options
    4' 10 1/2" my HW was 155lbs fand thanks to JM and her awesome kick *kitten* and DVDs and watching my diet I lost a total 40lbs weighing in at 115lbs, now this was before joining MFP. When I joined this site I think I was back up to 130lbs and at first half assed it but for the past month or so Ive been more committed to being faithful to MFP, diet and exercise :) Feel free to add me...I think its amazing how many ladies under 5 are members :)
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and my weight was 136lbs in January (my heaviest) and now I am 118lbs. I am working out 3-4 days a week doing tbm p90x or Jillian and I also run. Sometimes I will go a week without exercising but then the next week I will do 2 workouts in the same day.
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm 5' and weigh 126. Trying to get to the 100-110 range. I have been getting into the habit of running 3-4 times a day for about 15 minutes. I'm really wanting to start insanity soon. So far I have lost 15 pounds but on here it only says 4. Lost 10 before I joined. Feel free to add me and we can help each other stay motivated (:
  • stefnicole
    stefnicole Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm 4'11 3/4", which I usually round up to 5'. I'm new and just getting started!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!