Men: Who LOVE Curvy Women?

Options
13»

Replies

• Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Hooray for curvy bodies, but regardless of the shape rock it! A good smile and confidence (not cockiness) is never out of style :)
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    Ok so lets all take a second to remember we are on a site where most of us are curvy(the overweight kind not the JLo kind) now I am by NO MEANS saying fat girls cant rock what McDonalds gave em BUT we should also remember that askin guys what they like in a room full of "curvy" women is well not gonna get an honest opinion. Most guys prefer small girls with a little in the front and a little in the back...now I prefer to go to sleep and wake up a size 5 BUT we all dont get what we prefer which forces us to find the TRUE beauty behind the size :)
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Ummm....just shows how my mind works because the first time I read the title of this thread I saw 'men who love CURRY'.....not that I'm obsessed with food or anything....

Getting back on topic though at 5'4 and 118lbs I am still pretty curvy, it's just the shape I am. Some people are slimmer and more athletic at that weight, I just tend to carry a little more weight on my chest and thighs. Ultimately there's no point in wishing I could be a different body shape, yes exercise can sure help but genetically I am what I am. Thank goodness we are all different and different people find different attributes attractive in a partner, life would be pretty boring if we were all the same anyway.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Ok so lets all take a second to remember we are on a site where most of us are curvy(the overweight kind not the JLo kind) now I am by NO MEANS saying fat girls cant rock what McDonalds gave em BUT we should also remember that askin guys what they like in a room full of "curvy" women is well not gonna get an honest opinion. Most guys prefer small girls with a little in the front and a little in the back...now I prefer to go to sleep and wake up a size 5 BUT we all dont get what we prefer which forces us to find the TRUE beauty behind the size :)

My personal preference is short girls 5'4" and below with wider hips, junk in the trunk and something decent up front. Also like thicker legs personally. I can appreciate all kinds of female forms, but that is still my overall preference. I think a woman about 5'4" and about 140-160 is about right.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I never considered myself as preferring one body style over the other. Although I do think "curvy" can cover a WIDE range of body styles depending on the person. One person's curvy=Salma Hayek, while another may hear curvy and think of Kirstie Alley at her high end.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Ummm....just shows how my mind works because the first time I read the title of this thread I saw 'men who love CURRY'.....not that I'm obsessed with food or anything....
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have to say: my preference is for a few curves but definitely not a walking skeleton that society keeps saying is the preference.
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My answer is that it isn't size at all that matters. I guess I am just more open in my taste than many of the guys who have replied here. It's not about the size of the woman (or lack thereof), it's about the woman herself. I can appreciate a beautiful heavy woman as much as a beautiful thin woman. I know it sounds lame, but beauty starts in the eyes. Not that I don't find myself looking at other parts as well. It's just that the physical thing will come when you find yourself attracted to the person inside the body. The eyes are the pathway to the soul and that's where you get to see the personality come out. Be who you are, like yourself and you will find people liking you. Once there is an attraction to the person, the attraction to the body comes naturally. Anything else just seems really superficial to me - and to me superficial is the biggest turn off there is.