Starting 30 shred tomorrow!

Options
2»

Replies

• stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ok so finished day 2 this morning and yeah i was definietly sore from yesterday but i pushed myself through it. I just have to keep thinking about accomplishing the goal i set! hope everyone is doing well so far!
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    I have completed seven days straight! I am already noticing my tummy being firmer as well as my arm wings toning up a bit. I was a little disapointed at the calorie burn but hey what can you expect from such a short workout. I tend to get on the treadmill afterwards to get some extra calories burned. I am going to move to level two on the eleventh day and then to level three on day twenty-one. Good luck everyone!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    I started my shred thread at the beginning of Feb so we are just over half way through and are already seeing great results. Good luck guys x x
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it. Today will be Day 4 of Level 1. It's kicking my butt but feels so great afterward. I have to get motivated to do it again because I feel so stiff, but it actually loosens you back up. I'm seeing notable changes as well in inches already, especially my back!
  • junewonder
    Options
    I logged mine under circuit training after asking on here but have recently bought a HRM and I actually burn 200 cals more than what it said (am on day 7 level 1)

I've been logging it as circuit training also...can I ask how many calories you're burning? I've really been wondering about the validity of my 286 cal figure...
  • stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    how do yu get ur weight info to show up in green?