What do you want to wear when you reach your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Thigh High Boots, something from Fredricks, a funky hat and possibly a whip....Hahaha that should shock my hubby enough that he realizes the "weight loss". :smokin:
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a sports bra to workout in, with out having to have a shirt on too, so I can see my abs and all the hard work I've put in. I am a lot closer to that than I have been in years, but still not quite there. Maybe someday in the next year or so I'll be able to feel better about doing that, and not embarassed if my husband comes in while I'm working out where I feel I have to cover my stomach back up!

Also, I bought two brand new bikinis last Friday night, I want them to look great on me by the time summer gets here. Hope I can reach that goal soon.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have alot of nice office clothes too, for when I hit a size 10......and when I hit a size 8, I have an absolute favorite pair of jeans still in the closet....lol... but at goal weight....I would love to be able to wear a bikini. I havent worn one in 20 years..before I had my daughter, who is now 14. Wow..those were the days...and even then..I thought i was too big...HA!! IF only.....NO...WHEN I get there again...I know I will be smoking hot in anything...
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    oh yeah.....a gorgeous matching bra and panty set.....something really sexy...for me...no one else, but just to feel good in something sexy. My bras look hideous on me now, with all this bra fat hanging out in back, and on the sides....:noway:
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Boots that will zip over my calves.
    A shirt I bought in Assisi Italy in 2008.
    Jeans that aren't "mom" jeans.
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Knee-High Boots!!!

And the perfect pencil skirt to accentuate my curves!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have this beautiful halter top with jewels that fits, but I am pretty self-conscious about how I have some flab on my arms and elsewhere. I also have some shorts that I'd love to feel comfortable in. Also, I found this wonderful summery beautiful Victoria's Secret bikini. Once I lose a few more I'm gonna treat myself with that bikini. Something I've never worn!!!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I nice, fitted three-piece suit. Okay...maybe a few of them. That's all I want.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Definately wearing only a sports bra while running on a hot hot summer day. Men run with their shirts off when it's hot so I don't really see it as a big deal.

Size 25 jeans!!!!!!!!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    A pencil skirt. Still looking for that perfect one.

I also said that when I reach my goal weight I would buy myself the most perfect bathing suit: http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/cherry-swimsuit-retro-one-piece.html
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    A red silk dress (size 10) I wore once in 2004...I refuse to give it away cause I was convinced I will fit into it again
    and a hott bikini
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    a friend of mine designs swimwear and gave me a bikini for christmas. my goal is to rock it with full confidence this year. this will be the first time i've planned to wear a bikini in public at the beach i always wore one-piece (the 5 times that i've gone in my life) I also want to love my legs enough to wear shorts this summer. I don't own a single pair and havent since middle school. This is my year!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Nothing but a big ol' smile......
  • RobAsRx
    Options
    I hope that I can wear a "L" sized shirt some day. i can't remember the last time I wore anything that didn't have an "X" prefix. As a guy, it's crazy when you can't find anything in stores that fits comfortably. You really need to adjust your style to fit "whatever they make in XXL or XXXL".

Hell, maybe some day I'll even fit a "Shmedium"!
  • cathrinebock
    Options
    The dress I wore on the last night of my honeymoon when we went to a tres expensive dinner. One of those LBDs with a swishy skirt and low neckline. I was overweight then too (although 25 lbs lighter than I am now), but I felt gorgeous in that dress. Hoping to fit into it for my 4th anniversary in 3 months!
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress. I haven't purchased it but I REALLY don't want to have to get a bigger size to accomdate the extra around my mid section. If I do purchase it bigger I want to be able to have it altered and not have to wear 4 girdles under it to make it zip. Taking a girdle off on my honeymoon is not a sexy move.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Oh and shorts. I dont own any shorts because my legs have not shrunk in the same way the rest of me has. So once they do, I would like to wear shorts. I'm tired of wearing Capri's in 110 degree weather.
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have this gorgeous green dress, that is cut down to like my belly in the front and my butt in the back. It's a lot less sl**ty than it sounds! I bought it ages ago because I loved it, but never had an excuse to wear it.

When I lose the weight I don't care if I have an excuse to wear it or not, i'll wear it to go buy groceries if I have to lol
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I hope that I can wear a "L" sized shirt some day. i can't remember the last time I wore anything that didn't have an "X" prefix. As a guy, it's crazy when you can't find anything in stores that fits comfortably. You really need to adjust your style to fit "whatever they make in XXL or XXXL".

Hell, maybe some day I'll even fit a "Shmedium"!

LOL... I thought I was the only one that wants to wear a Shmedium.
  • kbray003
    Options
    I love this question!!!!! Part of my biggest motivator to lose weight is knowing how great I will feel in my ideal clothes. I love a great pair of jeans, so I can't wait to wear a smaller size pair WITHOUT any belly or love handle fat anging over the waist. There is a Yellow and white stripe t shirt (oh-so soft!) in my closest that I cannot wait to put on with a great pair of jeans that fits me perfectly. Can't wait!