What do you want to wear when you reach your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    Anything in the 2 storage bins under my bed that used to fit me lol!! Actually my dream would be to wear a dress that has a low-cut back (on the modest side) but I would need to get a breast reduction first, I can't go without a bra :(
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have two things - one - to be able to tuck a shirt into a pair of pants and feel GOOD about it! I also want to buy myself my very first EVER little black dress :bigsmile:
  • skyelogan816
    Options
    I've recently joined Pinterest, and my "My Style" board has become more of an inspiration to me than my "Inspiration" page when it comes to losing weight! I can't wait to look fantastic in these!

http://pinterest.com/skyelogan/my-style/

19194259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress. It is our 5 year anniversary and I would love to just wear it around the house for a night!
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I already fit back in my favorite dress - and now it is too big.

I don't know if I have a "something" but I want to have a hella cool outfit when the Born This Way Ball comes to town.
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Some day, I would like to wear a bikini again. I don't think I'm close enough to reasonably reach that this summer, but I DO expect to be able to wear shorts this summer. I have not worn them for the past 3 summers. I just bought a pair that I think will look good once I lose about 10 more pounds, which I think is reasonable to reach by summer.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I have a bunch of shirts I bought, lots of stockings that are thigh-high, and this one outfit I haven't been able to wear since.... probably 6th grade. It's a blood red Chinese kimono pants suit with the top splitting into sections at the hips and going down to the knees. I was only able to wear it a handful of times before I got too big for it.

I'd also like to get a corset. Performance, not boned body-altering.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My bestie at work gave me 6 bags of clothes when she was moving a few months ago. A lot of stuff is nice and I wear a lot of it now.... some was too big from her partner... but there are two things from those piles of clothes that I want to get into so badly. #1) a Black a-line skirt with pink white and yellow polka dots and a tiny trim of yellow ribbon, it's so cute and I want to be in it!!! #2) an ankle length black very thin velvet dress with sheer cap sleeves, it's slinky and sexy and I can't even get it over my shoulders - i tried LOL

Both items are a size 12 and I'm currently waffling between an 18 & 16 on my good days. So, it's probably a good 40-50 lbs. away at this point.... maybe even more. I might not hit a size 12 until I reach my goal weight.

I also have a skirt that I bought at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. It's a dusty rose colored suede leather mini skirt and a pair of Arizona jeans. These are a size 14 and will surely fit before the other two, but I want them.....I want them all to fit!
  • Vikingmiss
    Vikingmiss Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Okay..okay alright... I want to rock a Romper. With big fat wedges. I will wear it every day, and it will feel awesome!
  • slimgal613
    Options
    A sexy 'little black dress' and some very sexy lingerie to go under it. Like a corset with thigh high stockings and garter belt...always wanted to wear that and WOW my man. ;)
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    cute white tank top and short denim shorts like Beyonce in Crazy in Love....except with a bra lol
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    omg would be so cute...unfortunately for me my top would never match my bottom to wear something like that, no matter how much weight I lose...i have had big bazookas lol since elementary school smh
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    Okay..okay alright... I want to rock a Romper. With big fat wedges. I will wear it every day, and it will feel awesome!

omg that would be so cute...unfortunately for me my top would never match my bottom to wear something like that, no matter how much weight I lose...i have had big bazookas lol since elementary school smh
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My old jeans, specifically my Salt Works jeans. They'll be too big at goal weight though, so I guess I'll just have to buy another pair when I get there. :D
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    an ittie bittie teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. :)
  • sassyN1989
    sassyN1989 Posts: 424
    Options
    To be honest I don't want to wear anything. My goal is to look good naked and there is no better way to judge that than to be naked. However, I do think it would be nice to wear some skinny jeans.
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My first leather skirt. I had wanted one for so long and my husband bought me one a few years after we were married. i haven't been able to wear it for at least 10 years.
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sundresses. Tailored dresses. VERY Short workout shorts. Form fitting tops. Leggings. More sundresses. Size medium clothing (as opposed to 2-3x sizes). RETRO STYLE DRESSES.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Something I wear often now is a tanktop BUT I would love to be able to wear them without covering myself with a sweater at the same time. I am looking forward to that! There are also some clothes I bought in my closet, that I have never worn yet because I bought them when I was losing before, and they were a size small as it was. I never got to that size :S but I WILL this time!
  • Rollie277
    Rollie277 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I wore it today, a little white sun dress that I always loved but I always looked bad in pictures in it because my arms and stomach were too big. I wore it today and I felt great.

Wrestler's singlet, I want to be able to look good in that, I have 80 lbs to go.