Beach Ready Challenge

Options

Replies

• kasonsawyer
    Options
    Goals for this week: 3,500 calories burned, 20 miles run and 2.5 lbs lost! And 50 crunches/day :grumble:

Monday: Rest Day
    Tuesday: 73 minutes - 803 calories - 4.5 m run

SW: 144 (March 1)
    CW: 134.6
    GW: 132 (April 3)
    FGW: 120 (June)

2,697 calories and 15.5 miles left to go!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Did P90X today and the treadmill...hoping for any loss this week. I am at a standstill. Dipped into my exercise calories today...tomorrow I'll try to stay within my 1270. Kickboxing tomorrow!!! I'll never meet the water challenge since I can't use the bathroom at work whenever I want to...very annoying. But I have 4 glasses. I ate a lot of fruit today so that is met. The AB challenge is so met since I did AB Ripper X. Good luck to all this week.
  • Shawna_831
    Shawna_831 Posts: 316
    Options
    Did P90X today and the treadmill...hoping for any loss this week. I am at a standstill. Dipped into my exercise calories today...tomorrow I'll try to stay within my 1270. Kickboxing tomorrow!!! I'll never meet the water challenge since I can't use the bathroom at work whenever I want to...very annoying. But I have 4 glasses. I ate a lot of fruit today so that is met. The AB challenge is so met since I did AB Ripper X. Good luck to all this week.

How far into P90X are you? I just joined a group called P90X girls on FB. It starts on April 1st....fitness test done by the 1st.
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    bump
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    so far this week i have done well with the calorie burn and water intake.

monday 635
    tuesday 591
    total of 1226 calories!

we will see what tonight yeilds, i have to make it a good one b/c tomorrow is my rest day. perhaps tomorrow will also be my meat-free day. (skeptical though)
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    another 420 cals burned lastnight.
    :happy:
  • dyiaane
    Options

How far into P90X are you? I just joined a group called P90X girls on FB. It starts on April 1st....fitness test done by the 1st.

This is my 6th week. If you are already working out its not bad. I just feel like I need to add in more cardio or I won't loose.
  • dyiaane
    Options
    Didn't loose this week but maintained which is good. I am looking more toned so I guess my p90x is working. My goal for next week is to loose at least half a pound. I still have 5lbs left and want to get there by June. So if I loose half a pound a week I should be good. I do ab ripper x so I definitely did more than 50 crunches a day. I ate plenty of fruits and veg this week so I'm good with that. I will never meet the water challenge.
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    My parents are in town from Texas so I still have to weigh in.

Challenge this week::

Eat 4 servings of veggies!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    My parents are in town from Texas so I still have to weigh in.

Challenge this week::

Eat 4 servings of veggies!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Height: 5'5

SW: 158.2
    W4: 154.8
    W5: 153.8 (-1)
    Goal W6 153
    June GW: 149.9

Epic fail at crunch challenge... Have made a pact with the fiancee that we have to do some kind of free weight work/strength training at least twice a week. I'm getting close to my goal range and I've got to start toning more. I ate all over the place this week- so I'm thrilled with the loss I did have. Back on track hopefully this week. 3 weeks til those Easter pics:embarassed:
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Crazy crazy craziness going on in my house! My parents are in town for a week, I started the P90X and my whole routine is a mess! I want to do the P90X in the morning but don't think that is possible with the folks here. So instead of my normal 6am workouts, I'm doing 6pm workouts. I miss my early morning workouts. :cry:

It looks like we have lost most of our group. :frown: We started out strong on now :frown:

SW: 167.6

W1: 166.2
    W2: 164.2
    W3: 164.2 (TOM)
    W4: 165 (shoot me)
    W5: 164.2

W6GW: 163

Final Goal Weight: 150
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Well Looks like we are losing our members.

It was fun while it lasted. Good Luck to all of you!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Hey Shawna! I know how it feels to have members lose interest, but I hope it doesn't put a damper on your own weight loss/healthy lifestyle journey!

Personally, (I was a part of this group) I got discouraged because the weight was/is not moving up or down and it felt silly posting the same info over and over... So I figured the best thing for me to focus on is getting healthy and being involved with challenges here that aren't putting as big an emphasis on numbers... I'm trying different things and am hoping to see a change in the scale sometime soon but right now am seeing changes in strength and endurance which is huge for me!

Thanks for starting this group in the first place, I still hope to get into good shape for beach season, regardless! Good luck on your journey!
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    I'm still here! I weighed in last week, but forgot to log it. My husband came home a few days ago from deployment, so I've been out of the loop. But he's super healthy and totally in my corner cheering me on. We went to the gym today, and he was right there with me...pushing me and keeping me motivated! I love him! I'll be weighing in tomorrow and starting over with the challenges!
  • dyiaane
    Options
    No loss for me this week...it has been a month plateau. These last 5 lbs don't want to come off. Still doing P90x and trying to add in more cardio whenever I can. My goal loose something next week....I'll even take half of a pound....anything at this point. June goal: loose these last 5 lbs. I am more toned up from P90x but I think its difficult to loose weight if you are only doing P90x so I need to step up my cardio this week. Good luck this week. Hopefully I'll have some good news next Sunday.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Ok So- On the bright side I've managed to sneek in a couple arm workouts. Mileage and cardio are still a total struggle. My plan for Saturday was to go get at least 5 in, but on Friday night my mom called and said we needed to put my horse down ( he was really really old and had taken a bad turn in the last couple weeks) So saturday morning was focused on that process and afterward, sigh, I just didn't want to give myself the time to think about it- which running usually allows. Gosh Darn it I love that silly old horse. Sunday was consumed with a Bridal Bazaar- and a short walk in the evening. I can't wait til this month is over- between my wedding planning stuff, my future SIL wedding, bachlorette party and Easter there is just not a lot of time to go around.

Check in Weight- 154.4
    Goal next week 153.5
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    With the family here this week I failed everything...I'm sure! I did however not gain any weight.
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Sw: 167

Cw: 164

Gw: 162 Going for a little extra since I'm on week 2 of P90X

Final goal weight: 150!
  • dyiaane
    Options
    No loss, no gain this week. I ate pretty well this week and stepped up by exercising. This week I am off so I am going to step it up even more. Hopefully I will loose something.