Options
18910111214»

Replies

• skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Check in Weight- ???
    Goal next week 153.5

I am sodium bloated like nobody's biz after a really fun bachlorette weekend.... I've been hanging around 154 this week although one day I did hit 153.4

My goal for this coming Sunday was to be 152. I'd be stoked with under 153.5.
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    I've been slacking. Bad. It's really difficult not to fall back into those old habits. Stress is my worst enemy right now and incorporating a new schedule into the mix is not helping. I did manage to lose, but that's not saying much since I haven't weighed in for like three weeks! Last week I managed to kick it with Jillian twice, and hubby accompanied me to the gym yesterday where I burned over 700 calories! My arms are sore from the workout, and it feels good to feel sore. With the upcoming move to Florida and all the other stuff we have going on, I don't know how much I'll be able to participate. I will do what I can, but this is a great learning experience for me considering it's life...it happens. I need to learn how to deal with things like this without gaining the weight back.

SW: 173.6
    CW: 161.4
    GW: 145
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Still same weight. I stepped up my workouts this week but I also ate more since I was off. New motivation: June 29th Hawaii trip. I must loose these last 5 lbs and tone up. Off to 2 gym classes today. Good luck.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Check in Weight- 154
    Goal next week 153.5

TOM plus Easter- My goal was to be 152 by 4/24. I will say at least I got in some really good runs this weekend. Feel like I'm getting my life back after so many different weekend activities. 6.5 weeks until my cruise. Goal is to be 149. I think I can get there since I will have more time to train in May