Need some extra motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    thank you very much, and yes, 311 brings the boom y'all! ( meet them twice)
    Nice, me too! (actually met PNUT, SA and Nick Multiple times, but the whole band twice!!)

I've been a superfan since 1994 :D If you look at my profile pic, the yin yang in the middle of my back has the 311 dragon logo in it, lol.

You are doing great on your journey!! GREAT JOB AND GOOD LUCK!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I can certainly see a differnce in size and toning. Looks great. Keep it up! I wold do a side pose picture so you can see the side view. That helps me.

Also, your yorkie is SUPER cute.
  • nannabur4
    Options
    keep up the great work! That's a hard core workout! Way to go Girl!!!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    That sounds great!! Keep us posted on your progress with P90X!! Love to see the Day 90 shot!! You look great!!
  • shellyxxxxx
    Options
    you look fab x are you losing the weight too ? ive lost inches and not much pounds and its a little dissartening for me sometimes x
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!!!! I really needed some nice comments :):)
  • LittleD311
    Options
    you look fab x are you losing the weight too ? ive lost inches and not much pounds and its a little dissartening for me sometimes x

Thanks !!!! I have lost 5.4 pounds so far :)
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Nice, me too! (actually met PNUT, SA and Nick Multiple times, but the whole band twice!!)

I've been a superfan since 1994 :D If you look at my profile pic, the yin yang in the middle of my back has the 311 dragon logo in it, lol.

thats awesome! Chad gave me a hug, and Nick signed one of my hoodies! it was very exciting!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options

thats awesome! Chad gave me a hug, and Nick signed one of my hoodies! it was very exciting!
    Thats awesome! I had a meet and greet with them at a concert and had them sign some of my vinyl...they are now framed and on my office wall. I LOVE THAT BAND! LOL.
  • LittleD311
    Options

Very cool!!!!! It's been a few years since I've seen them.......that makes me sad.....

Thats awesome! I had a meet and greet with them at a concert and had them sign some of my vinyl...they are now framed and on my office wall. I LOVE THAT BAND! LOL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!