March Walking Challenge - join in :)

Replies

• xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    My new ticker is made and I am ready!! This challenge has made all the difference in getting me out and moving.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Well, I decided on 100 miles again but I'm holding off on doing Leslie Sansone every weekday for this week. I look at my exercise diary and I seem to be doing quite a lot so I'm going to reduce for this week. I've stalled with my weight ( will be measuring sometime in the next week or so) and think my body needs a bit of a rest!!!

Still hoping to get through 100 miles during March... Here's hoping anyway!

LouiseXXX
  • Count me in.
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Ok! I'm in! I hope to go away April 1st so this will be good motivation to keep me moving!! Here we go! How do I update my ticker?????
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Ok! I'm in! I hope to go away April 1st so this will be good motivation to keep me moving!! Here we go! How do I update my ticker?????

I just figured it out! :laugh:
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Walked 2 miles during my lunch break today. It was a nice day for it, too.

exercise.png
  • 1st day went well!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Happy March!
    I logged my first 45 minute walk for this month today.
    Looking forward to seeing how I do at the end of the month.

In like a lamb, out like a Lion?
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    id like to join - I actually came to the forum looking for a thread like this, so glad I found it!!

I would like to achieve 930 minutes for this month - It will probably look like Im doing loads this week but thats only because Im off so I know that once I get back to work next week it will be harder to achieve more than 30mins a day - if I hit 1000 minutes even better!!

Todays log in - 126 minutes!
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Checking in... I walked 45 minutes today :smile: It was nice to get outside; I'm liking this challenge!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    I decided to go for 50 miles. I didn't quite reach it last month so I'm trying it again.

3 miles done today
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    I wanna do this .... how do I get a ticker ...
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    I want to join! Sounds like good motivation to exercise!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    My goal is to walk an average of 15 minutes a day, for a total of 465 minutes by the end of March. I know it's not much, but it's a start. Today it is beautiful outside, and I walked for 30 minutes along the canal that runs behind my apartment. Hopefully the weather will stay nice, and I can make this a part of my daily routine!
  • samida
    samida Posts: 9 Member
    Hi everyone - Just joining (Ithis challenge AND the site!). My activity is severely hampered right now, but on a good day I can mall walk at least once around, which is "only" .75 miles, so right now that will have to be my daily challenge. Maybe in April I can bump it up to twice around!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Miriam
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    I wanna do this .... how do I get a ticker ...

Hi, :smile: Page 1 of this post, 1st post, NeuroticVirgo explains how to do it.
  • gbryant
    gbryant Posts: 24 Member
    I walked for 30 min today. cannot figure out how to get my ticker to move. Help please.
  • Between the elliptical & treadmill, I did right over 5mi today. :)
  • cannot figure out how to get my ticker to move. Help please.

I copied the ticker link from my signature page into a new browser. I was able to enter my PIN and miles then copied the new link back to the signature. Not sure if that last step is completely necessary, but that's how I did it. :)
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    cannot figure out how to get my ticker to move. Help please.

I copied the ticker link from my signature page into a new browser. I was able to enter my PIN and miles then copied the new link back to the signature. Not sure if that last step is completely necessary, but that's how I did it. :)

Yeah, go to your signature page and copy the URL from your ticker (it starts with http://www.tickerfactory.com) into your browser. Then you will be able to edit the ticker. You do not have to change anything in your signature after you update your data.
This discussion has been closed.