*Snowflakes to Sunshine Challenge* Weigh-In #9 2/25/11

Options
Good Morning Everyone! It is weigh-in time again! Post those numbers proud...lose, gain or maintain we are all taking steps to a healthier life. And every week is a new week to improve as is every day a new day to progress! Congratulation to everyone In advance, to everyone staying committed another week.

Here is the link to enter your weight.... PLEASE PLEASE make sure you choose YOUR username from the drop-down menu:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CKDt1aAO&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    LW: 212.4
    CW: 214.4

Yep, I saw this one coming...was hoping for a maintain but I saw it coming. The only good thing is...its not like I was 100% there and gained. TOM mixed with missed exercise, and in my opinion poor eating habits this week were bound to equal a gain. But I'm ok because next week is a new week..I'm going to own up to the gain, but not let it define me...no problem!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    So I had a great week....hit the 10lb mark....and had several people ask me if I was losing weight. They commented that I look thinner. Little by little. This year I am the tortoise vs the hare. I will get to the finish line in my own plodding way.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LW: 212.4
    CW: 214.4

Yep, I saw this one coming...was hoping for a maintain but I saw it coming. The only good thing is...its not like I was 100% there and gained. TOM mixed with missed exercise, and in my opinion poor eating habits this week were bound to equal a gain. But I'm ok because next week is a new week..I'm going to own up to the gain, but not let it define me...no problem!

I am right there with you my dear... a lil scared to get on the scale actually

Oh I'll be weighing in tomorrow... sorry guys!!!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    So I had a great week....hit the 10lb mark....and had several people ask me if I was losing weight. They commented that I look thinner. Little by little. This year I am the tortoise vs the hare. I will get to the finish line in my own plodding way.

Yes but slow and stead both wins the race AND keeps it off!
    Congrats!!!!
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    LW 297.4 lbs
    CW 293.2 lbs

4.2 lbs loss
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Down! Yeah! Today's weight: 277.6 . Still not back down to what I was before tom, but at least I'm novo.g in the right direction.
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • rula39
    rula39 Posts: 26
    Options
    CW196

Just a couple days ago I was 195 so I am bummed about it. I ate right stayed with in my Calories, worked out ,only thing I can think of is I did not drink enough water. Well I guess It happens. Hope everybody else did great.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in tmr totally forgot this morning LOL
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Last week 173.2
    This week 172.2

Down exactly 1 pound-and I like it! I have finally hit the 10 pound lost mark-and I had really wanted to do that!!!
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options

Totally happy for you! I hit that this week as well-great feeling, isn't it!! Good job-keep it up!
  • Krys_T
    Options

Awesome job! It is always awesome when people start noticing your hard work! Keep that momentum going!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hello Snowflakes!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope you all had a fabulous week!!!!!! Today I weighed in at 167.2 so, I'm down 1.2 pouds!!!! Yeah, I'll take it!! :bigsmile: Especially with Tom coming for his visit any day!!! :frown:

I'm heading to the beach now to meet up with my BF!!! It is an absolutly gorgeous day here in Fort Lauderdale!! I can't wait to actually do my walk on the beach in the sand!!! :love:

I wish you all nothing but, happiness and health and of course weight loss for the week!!!! :drinker:
    Sabrina
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.8 this week.

SW: 207
    LW: 199.5
    CW: 198.2
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am up one pound this week!! - so I am currently at 249. I knew this week was a tough one only because too much sodium and not enough water!!! - Next week will be WAY better!!! :)
  • Krys_T
    Options
    LW 297.4 lbs
    CW 293.2 lbs

4.2 lbs loss

Nice loss! Awesome job this week girl...keep it up!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    :drinker: Last week 173.2
    This week 172.2

Down exactly 1 pound-and I like it! I have finally hit the 10 pound lost mark-and I had really wanted to do that!!!

Great job girl! You are on a roll!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Hello Snowflakes!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope you all had a fabulous week!!!!!! Today I weighed in at 167.2 so, I'm down 1.2 pouds!!!! Yeah, I'll take it!! :bigsmile: Especially with Tom coming for his visit any day!!! :frown:

I'm heading to the beach now to meet up with my BF!!! It is an absolutly gorgeous day here in Fort Lauderdale!! I can't wait to actually do my walk on the beach in the sand!!! :love:

I wish you all nothing but, happiness and health and of course weight loss for the week!!!! :drinker:
    Sabrina

Great job! Enjoy the weather and wishing you nothing weight loss this week as well!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Ok so this is weird...hopped on the scale this morning at 7 and I was 214.4 and then just 10 minutes ago after seeing if it was calibrated correctly and I was 212.8 Which don't get me wrong I would be ok with because it would only be a .4 gain from last week but hmmmmm. I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning again and see what it says..tricky tricky scale :)