Loose vs. Lose

Options
124»

Replies

• tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    lol ok I think we were all trying really hard so r we done being mean to each other my night just went from being good to bad so just what to be nice now lol
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    What went wrong, Tammy? Want me to make my scary face at you to make you laugh?
  • tammy200678
    Options
    Yes could u lol laughed just at u saying that I do not talk about my problems to much but will vent for a moment Me and my husband own a cab company and we just put out a lot of money to fix a car so we r broke and the same car broke down again tonight with my husband driving going to cost us money that we do not have so do not know what to do.sorry had to vent I guess we will figure out something make that face for me please lol
  • Heather75
    Options
    That must be frustrating, and a bit unnerving to have to spend money you don't have. I wish I had some advice or something to make you feel better, but other than reassuring you that everything will be okay, I have nothing except my scary face to offer.

*makes scary face* *growls while making scary face*
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    Yes could u lol laughed just at u saying that I do not talk about my problems to much but will vent for a moment Me and my husband own a cab company and we just put out a lot of money to fix a car so we r broke and the same car broke down again tonight with my husband driving going to cost us money that we do not have so do not know what to do.sorry had to vent I guess we will figure out something make that face for me please lol

Ours is not so major, but I just got new wipers for my car and the other day, my hubby was driving and he turned them on to wipe off road slush. Well, they were frozen onto the window and one broke off and flew away. I understand your frustration. Also the stress of wondering just how you will get the money together to fix the problems that pop up. Wishing you the best. Somehow everything works out sooner or later. Good luck!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    It's just an observation. All message boards have poor spellers and people who don't understand contractions. It doesn't appear to discourage anyone from posting but when people notice, why can't they express it? I actually think that criticising someone for making an observation that many people have also noticed is more petty than making the observation in the first place.

I bet that if someone dusted off their PhD vocabulary and someone commented on how everyone needed to use a dictionary to read their posts, fewer people would rush to their defense.

I most strenuously disagree. I loathe those whose loquacious vocabularies necessitate the perusal of my Oxford English Dictionary to fathom the message they intimate. I believe the calling out of such scoundrels is the solemn obligation of all right thinking individuals and will be thusly rewarded with the acclamation of all.
    BAHAHAHAAHA I just laughed so hard I spit out some water on my desk....*looks for a towel* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Heather75
    Options
    Yes, that was excellent. :)
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    agreed! (to BryanAir's post...too funny!)
  • tammy200678
    Options
    thanks for the cheer up it will all work out some how
  • britt_fit
    Options
    Ugh yes!! Thank you so much for posting this! I was getting rather annoyed by this too. Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by this :smile: