About to give up..

Options
2»

Replies

• not2late
    not2late Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just looked thru your food diary and from what I can see your calories are over by 500 to almost 1000. Pizza for breakfast, Donuts for breakfast.... your having 2 or 3 meals a day... you need to eat healthier choice foods and 5 or 6 small meals a day...You can do it!!! Just gotta set your mind to it!
    Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!!
    Having read Sandras comment I took a look at your diary too. You aren't approaching your 1200 cal target at all. You are eating a maintenance diet for your weight hence no loss. If you look at your diary you will see that if you eat 1/2 - 2/3rds of what you are eating you will hit your target. So instead of 12 dim sun, make it 8. If you are going to have pizza for breakfast, make it a half slice. Go back and look and do the math your self. The numbers are all there.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I think that when we go on a binge we eat lots of salty or super sweet stuff and all that not really healthy salty food makes us retain water.
    When I ate sushi I gained 1lb back, and it took 1 week of water drinking to get back to where I was.
    Now Im completely sure that sushi alone would not do that, it must have been the water because it was really salty.

So dont give up!