Spring Challenge

Options
With March just around the corner, I wanted to start a new Spring Challenge group! I hope I have a few that will join me!

This will go until the end of April and will include the following 2 challenges/goals

*Lose 15 pounds by April 30th (approx. 1.5-2 lbs per week)
*Exercise at least 22 times (approx. 3 times a week)

These are basic and simple challenges for those that are just joining, or like me, need a push to get back on track.

I will also try to throw some weekly challenges in every once in a while.

Sunday or Monday (whichever works best for you) we will have our weekly weigh-in to help us stay on track to our goal of 15 pounds. If there is a challenge, I will add it on Monday! During the week, drop in and let us now how you are doing.

If you would like to join, please hit reply and answer the following information:

Name:

Replies

• boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I will take that challenge...because that is exactly what I am shooting for, and it will certainly help to have a little extra help!!

Boobee32
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Name: Jessica
    Starting weight: I think it's 220, I will find out this morning when I weigh-in
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate in this challenge but the only problem is I am not weighing myself weekly challenging myself to weigh March 1st then again on April 4th I'm on my last mnth of insanity and wanted to see how it goes after the complete mnth!!!

I would still come and report how things are going and could report my previous weight til the end of the mnth and then go back to each Monday there after. Will that be a problem?
  • Jess3Loves
    Options
    I will take that challenge...because that is exactly what I am shooting for, and it will certainly help to have a little extra help!!

Boobee32

Thank you for joining!!! :)
  • Jess3Loves
    Options
    I would love to participate in this challenge but the only problem is I am not weighing myself weekly challenging myself to weigh March 1st then again on April 4th I'm on my last mnth of insanity and wanted to see how it goes after the complete mnth!!!

I would still come and report how things are going and could report my previous weight til the end of the mnth and then go back to each Monday there after. Will that be a problem?

Of course that's not a problem! You can still participate in the weekly challenges as well as the main 2 challenges we have!
  • amandacashley
    Options
    Amanda
  • Jess3Loves
    Options
    Amanda

Welcome Amanda!
  • Jacy707
    Options
    Jen

Oh yeah.
  • Jess3Loves
    Options
    Jen

Oh yeah.

Welcome Jen!!!
  • Jess3Loves
    Options
    Yes, I have fellow challenge friends!

Thanks for joining!!
  • paulettac
    Options
    I'd love to join. April 30 is my little boys birthday! I'd LOVE to be down 15 pounds by then!

Pauletta
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Lets do this.

Grady
  • kgarza810
    Options
    kim
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Julie

I haven't done a challenge on here yet so this is new and exciting! Thanks for the motivation!
  • sewist
    sewist Posts: 40
    Options
    I need this challenge to get into consistent exercise! Not as concerned about the 15 pound loss, of course I'd LOVE to but am planning only 1 pound a week.

sewist
  • VivTheWoman
    Options
    Viv

Can't wait!!
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have never participated in a challenge on MFP. How does it work? Will you send us a message to get our info??

i am in.....
    Vanessa

I usually weigh on Wednesday, but I can change my weigh in date.
  • haydan7707
    haydan7707 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Brittany
    CW 170
  • kel1kel
    kel1kel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This sounds GREAT!! My Biggest Loser group is ending today with final weigh ins and this will be perfect! I will email my final weight tonight!

Kelly
    weight - will send tonight!
  • Jess3Loves
    Options
    Name: Jessica
    Starting weight: 218.4

Changed my starting weight to 218.4. I weighed in this morning!