Brides on a Mission: Week 9

Options
124»

Replies

• Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    For all those who were involved with the wedding/husband opinion conflict at the end of last week: Jennplus2 just messaged me and applogized for what happend. She said that she was refering to the wedding TV show that the above post mentiond but she didn't realize she didn't say that in her own post. She wants us all to know that she is very sorry that she offended some people. She said she didn't want to come back to the board because so many people were upset with her. She asked me to pass along the applogie to everyone on the board.

happy to hear....and im sorry for the misunderstanding. too...im sure we all are....

ahhhh I feel bad now :-(((((((
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    For all those who were involved with the wedding/husband opinion conflict at the end of last week: Jennplus2 just messaged me and applogized for what happend. She said that she was refering to the wedding TV show that the above post mentiond but she didn't realize she didn't say that in her own post. She wants us all to know that she is very sorry that she offended some people. She said she didn't want to come back to the board because so many people were upset with her. She asked me to pass along the applogie to everyone on the board.

happy to hear....and im sorry for the misunderstanding. too...im sure we all are....

ahhhh I feel bad now :-(((((((

dont feel bad nothing to stress over....i said enough for all of us....but i still feel we dont need no negitive energy here....
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in FOREVER! I have lots of catching up, so please bear with me. I've been really sick the past two weeks, but am heading back to the gym for a gentle workout tomorrow.

Meganne1982 – I know exactly what you mean about these awesome days that keep popping up! I have a classroom with no windows, so when I come outside and see how gorgeous it is, I can’t wait to go walking with the dog before the sun disappears! I keep chanting spring is around the corner… just a few weeks of winter to go.:-)

Greenpianokeys – I had to laugh at your post on the sunburn. I’m so fair that I’m always getting singed. I want to look a little tan on my wedding day, though. I’ve done fake tanning, but I’m afraid it will come off on my wedding dress. I’ve done tanning beds, but of course I know the risk of melanoma increases when you do that. I might lay out a few times when it warms up, but I’ll be extra careful not to fry my poor skin to death….

wannabrn10 – Did you end up watching that new weight loss show Shedding for the Wedding? Just curious! I don’t have TV… only Netflix. Was it any good?

Agoessli – Thanks for all of the support! I was sick last weekend with a cold, then got the flu this weekend…. Even though I had a damn flu shot! In any case, I’ve just been cuddling under my blankets. Tomorrow, after church, my fiancé and I are planning to go to the gym for a light workout… I can’t do much more because I still have a cough, but hey, it’s better than nothing!:-P

heels24 – I saw your post the other day about getting excited about everyday dinnerware and I had to laugh. I was never the type of girl to get into fashion and beauty and interior decorating until I got married…. Then there were bridal magazines.*LOL* Not really anything I expected to actually enjoy and connect with on any level. I guess getting married has other surprising changes!;-)

Shannon
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options

wannabrn10 – Did you end up watching that new weight loss show Shedding for the Wedding? Just curious! I don’t have TV… only Netflix. Was it any good?

It was OK. I think I am just watching it if nothing else is on :)