Girling it up for work tomorrow!

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    LOVE the dress, you purdy thang, you!! :smooched:

My ankles would snap in 3 different places in those shoes, but love the dress! :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the guts to step out in something like that but "girly" has never been a good look for me...has always felt as if I'm trying to be something I'm not.

The "what not to wear" people would have a field day with me!!!happy0028.gif
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    Em you look so very pretty! Don't let office ladies make you feel bad, you've worked so hard for that rockin body you deserve to show it off.

As a funny side note...at my old job I went from working days to nights and that did a big bad number on my body! I worked nights for about a year and switched back to days for a few months because we were short staffed. ...wellll there was this woman who hadn't seen me pretty much for that whole year who worked day shift.....she was talking to another woman in the office about me and I was included in the conversation....but I was floored when she said...."Yeahhh you can tell she's in love....look at how big she's getting..." :noway: :noway: :grumble: :grumble: :mad:

People can be so dumb sometimes :happy:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Aww you look so pretty! :) I love the dress too! :)