Boobies....

Options

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    They have to be weighed by hand :)

Some people are really good at picking up something and guessing how much it weighs.

I'm sure your neighborhood drug dealer would help you out for free.

HAHAHAHAHA!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I actually used a produce scale once at wal mart,it said 5 pounds I really dont think that is right

i might have been leaning into it
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I went from a small B to a full D when I got my boob job...gained about 5 pounds. LOL

Do tell!!!
    Do you like your new rack? I'm thinking of getting one too.

Regarding the OP. I would never weigh mine ..I had to have a mammogram in my late 20's and that was painful as HELL. I only have a C cup so weighing them seems to be a little too pathetic haha.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Doesn't the pain free mammogram thing tell you>?
    I don't know what this is...?
    When I was at my highest weight, my mammogram didn't hurt, but my most recent one did. Same facility, same technician, different level of flab being squeezed.

Is there a different machine?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Supposedly it's 2lbs/cup size

Each? Or cumulatively?

Are you looking to weigh yours Mike??

Who's Mike? As a professional estimator, I prefer to guage the heft of each by hand.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what they might weigh but as I get older my "girls" (moobs) are working their way to having a get together with my "boys". :embarassed:
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options

*eyes wide* So a DD would be????
    10 lbs? but is that per breast or total?
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Oh, the gravity...
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options

HOLY COW UDDERS, BATMAN! Really?!?!?!?!?! oh boy.
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options

Each? Or cumulatively?

Are you looking to weigh yours Mike??

Who's Mike? As a professional estimator, I prefer to guage the heft of each by hand.

oops that was for another reply.....
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    some days I really love mfp ( o ) ( o )
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    I have no idea what they might weigh but as I get older my "girls" (moobs) are working their way to having a get together with my "boys". :embarassed:

ROFL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    lol I scoff at your DD's!! I would LOVE to have something small and neat like that!

I am a 32GG...now wonder what THOSE puppies weigh.............

:laugh: :laugh:
  • cab1204
    cab1204 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had a breast reduction about two years ago after having kids, I was already large chested before I ever got pregnant with the first one... So I was well over a DD and they removed 6 pounds total and I am still a nice full D. Hope that helps !! I was never a large person just inherited LARGE breasts. It was very much a love/hate relationship!! But I am glad I had the surgery.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    OK we already have figured this out in the past. At least roughly. Remember the "how many sticks of butter have you lost approach?....go to your kitchen, find the tub of butter or margarine that best estimates your boob size an there you have it. If you're really in need for accuracy you could mold the butter into the exact shape of your girls. For those of you that are not artistically gifted...I am. I will, for a small fee, accept photos of the girls and mold them for you and tell you your weight....or not. :o)
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Oh I just thought of another way- the baby scale at the drs.
    Oh I have a baby scale! I should try it lol. Now that I'm nursing I obsess over making sure she empties both sides before I weigh myself too....a boob full of milk weighs a ton!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    OK we already have figured this out in the past. At least roughly. Remember the "how many sticks of butter have you lost approach?....go to your kitchen, find the tub of butter or margarine that best estimates your boob size an there you have it. If you're really in need for accuracy you could mold the butter into the exact shape of your girls. For those of you that are not artistically gifted...I am. I will, for a small fee, accept photos of the girls and mold them for you and tell you your weight....or not. :o)

LMAO
  • chickybabe05
    Options
    God help me I am an F, lmao we need more posts like this :laugh:

lol well i was measured a few weeks ago, and i'm a FF cup now, hmm i wonder how much that is??
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options

ROFL :laugh: :laugh:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Options
    I mentioned to a friend that every possible weight topic can be found here. Now I know I am right.

Mmmmm....I don't believe I've seen a post wondering how much the "boys" weigh yet.... :bigsmile: