Boobies....

Options

Replies

• MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I mentioned to a friend that every possible weight topic can be found here. Now I know I am right.

Mmmmm....I don't believe I've seen a post wondering how much the "boys" weigh yet.... :bigsmile:
    I just tossed a couple walnuts in a coffee filter and added a Texas Hot. about 2.7oz just the boys, 7.7 with the boys and the Mastermind....for you average guys. For reality sake I whipped out the Kiebasa 2lbs, 2oz ...In the HOOOOUUUSSSE!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    LMAO :laugh:
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Love this topic!! I was nodding before I even opened it. I was buying DD's for the longest time. Until I was measured and the lady actually guffawed at me before she said their store didn't carry my size. She wrote it on a slip of paper and handed it to me. I was agape. I had never seen a bra size G or H let alone in between!! Yeah it is fun bra shopping!

What is more frustrating is they have not grown with my weight gain, and I think they are about to even up with my tummy. *sighs*
  • egoplast
    egoplast Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you could try Archimedes method of displacement . You could figure out the volume and then calculate the weight from there.

"Eureka!"
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I mentioned to a friend that every possible weight topic can be found here. Now I know I am right.

Mmmmm....I don't believe I've seen a post wondering how much the "boys" weigh yet.... :bigsmile:
    I just tossed a couple walnuts in a coffee filter and added a Texas Hot. about 2.7oz just the boys, 7.7 with the boys and the Mastermind....for you average guys. For reality sake I whipped out the Kiebasa 2lbs, 2oz ...In the HOOOOUUUSSSE!

I'm crying here!!!! LOL
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Sorry didn't read the last two pages BUT
    2lbs per cup size is not true.. As someone slim and a D cup would still have smaller boobs that someone who is large and a D, as your cup size depends on the difference between back size and bust measurement if you get what I mean....
    I think anyway..
    I really want to weigh mine now :p
  • MobiusMan
    Options

I'm crying here!!!! LOL
    I would wipe away the tears dear Wendi, but alas, that would require removing the glasses...and that ain't gonna happen while the breath still escapes me.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Supposedly it's 2lbs/cup size

Mine could be weighed in grams. :grumble: :angry:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    LMBO!!!
  • steffilily
    Options
    Instead of using a shelf, I wonder if it'll work with me standing on the scale and my hubby lifting my boobs?? I'll probably obesses over this tonight and do an experiment by figuring out the weight by displacement and my hubby lifting the boobs :-) I'm not sure of my size yet, but I think I am at least DDD.
  • jymalfonzo
    Options
    My friends and I were watching the TV show "how to look good naked" I don't think its on any more but on one episode they said that they weighed... (I can't remember any more). We cracked up and that asked our friend who has big boobies if we could weigh her. It's been an ongoing joke with us. Every time we see a scale we ask her to plop one of her girls on there. Shse still won't do it.
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

Laughter is the best medicine, and this just cured all my ills!!!!! ROTFLMBO!!!!! :laugh: :blushing:
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Supposedly it's 2lbs/cup size

*eyes wide* So a DD would be????

10 lbs a piece
  • rhazelwood
    rhazelwood Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    LOL -Where did you find that? I've wondered, too :)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    water displacement can only be used for volume, not weight.

unless the volume of 1lb of water is the same as the volume of 1lb of boob.

i doubt it tho.
  • beechick
    Options
    Sorry didn't read the last two pages BUT
    2lbs per cup size is not true.. As someone slim and a D cup would still have smaller boobs that someone who is large and a D, as your cup size depends on the difference between back size and bust measurement if you get what I mean....
    I think anyway..
    I really want to weigh mine now :p

Red Piggy is right. The weight of a 40 DD would not be the same a the weight of 34 DD. I too have thought about what the girls weigh. I'm a 40 DDD I'm thinking I have found an interesting way to find out ":fill up your container to the top. measure the volume of water. insert boob, spilling out all excess water. measure the remain water volume. subtract second measurement from the first (this is the volume of water that you have now spilled all over the place :) and you have the volume of the boob :) "

I'm going to try it. :) at the very least I will have a Ball Park Figure!
  • MobiusMan
    Options

i doubt it tho.
    Actually, if you have ever noiced that them beauties kind of hover in the tub. the human body is 94% water. Boobs are probably 98% and since they "hover" in the tub that means their density is very close to 1.0 (actually specific density) that of water which is the standard by which density is measured. So, after all that scientific BS above. titties and water are pretty much equal. One just tastes better than the other.
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    But you can take the volume and multiply by the volume weight of fatty tissue. We used that method occasionally in determining the amount of aluminum in a die casting.
  • fullofhope
    fullofhope Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I actually had a reduction done. I was a DD, the Dr took me to a C cup. He removed 540 grams of breast tissue. That is about 1.2# per breast. Best thing I ever did for myself.
  • rhazelwood
    rhazelwood Posts: 42 Member
    Options

i doubt it tho.
    Actually, if you have ever noiced that them beauties kind of hover in the tub. the human body is 94% water. Boobs are probably 98% and since they "hover" in the tub that means their density is very close to 1.0 (actually specific density) that of water which is the standard by which density is measured. So, after all that scientific BS above. titties and water are pretty much equal. One just tastes better than the other.

OMG - too, too funny!! :laugh: