Boobies....

Options

Replies

• Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Supposedly it's 2lbs/cup size

There is no way my girls weigh 14lbs! Theyre heavy but not that heavy!

my thoughts exactly...
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the giggle. It reminded me of an episode of Green Wing (UK comedy) and a character in it did the exact same thing but in the hospital she worked in because she was bored.
  • missduffbug
    Options
    wow - a fellow boob woman!!! I HAVE actually always wondered how much mine weigh - I am betting over a stone.......
    I am like a G/H cup though. They are just so big - Iam currently on the waiting list for a reduction but the NHS are so crap and I have been waiting over a year. Whenever I diet it is the ONE part of my body that NEVER EVER EVER shrinks. Whatever amount of weight I lose..... all my friends lose their boobies first but me? Nope. not 1cm. Not 1lb........ its ridiculous! They are bigger than my head lol xx
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    Oh I just thought of another way- the baby scale at the drs.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I went from a small B to a full D when I got my boob job...gained about 5 pounds. LOL
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    apart from myhuge flappy stomach the boobs are really needing to leave the building! im a DD and tbh im thinking they weight more than 3-4 lbs ....just gotta be!
  • geoffspinky
    Options
    I have heard, and can be wrong but depending on your cup size, each cup size is 8 oz. x that by two and that's a general guesstimation. So A set of DD's would weigh around 80 oz or 5 lbs
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    So Im not saying how I found this out, but mine are about 4 lbs...LOL! I am a 36 D...maybe C now that I am losing weight.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

Each? Or cumulatively?
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Green Wing was good - surreal, ut funny!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of scared of this situation, i'm only a 36B, but if i loose weight, i'm not going to have anything left :noway:

Be Blessed to have a chest people, some of us aren't so lucky lol
  • Wendi_S
    Options

Each? Or cumulatively?

Are you looking to weigh yours Mike??
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    I'm kind of scared of this situation, i'm only a 36B, but if i loose weight, i'm not going to have anything left :noway:

I <3 my boobies!!!!
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    okay so interestingly enough, we had this conversation at work once and thanks to the magic of the internet found out that you can weigh the girls...lol..I think you needed a kitchen scale, baking tray, bowl and water...i am sure you can google it lol

Sounds kinky...:huh:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    They have to be weighed by hand :)
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    Blessed are the bra makers .....ala monty python lol
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

I started out as a DD before I lost the weight.

Now I am a 32B. They "fit" my body now so I am content. :smile:
  • HungryTuna
    Options
    I LOVE MFP !!!!

^ funny response! haha.

So I googled it, found the following info:

"Average breast weight is less than you think
    Most women guess their breasts weigh about five pounds each. In actuality, that number is closer to one pound. It's difficult to accurately weigh the breast, because it's so incorporated into your body core, but if you want to try at home, the best way is to use a kitchen scale that can be placed at the exact height of your breast so that you don't add any of your other body weight by bending too much. While there is no definitive answer on average breast weight, but you will probably discover each breast weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of one pound. "

Source: http://www.bestsyndication.com/?q=101107_breast_augmentation_surgery.htm

Hmm, I wonder if that's accurate?
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Doesn't the pain free mammogram thing tell you>?
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have heard, and can be wrong but depending on your cup size, each cup size is 8 oz. x that by two and that's a general guesstimation. So A set of DD's would weigh around 80 oz or 5 lbs

This makes sense to me...I am a DD and hubby guestimates that they weigh 5-7 lbs.