Boobies....

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
**I'm posting this in chit chat because it's kind of a silly subject- didn't want to be 'read my rights' by the 'forum police' if I posted it anywhere else....**

I've been thinking- I wonder how much the girls weigh? No, not my children- 'the' girls. I've always been big breasted – both a blessing and a curse, I guess. When I was in my teens I wanted a breast reduction so bad but as I got older I started to realize the 'power' the girls had and I embraced it. Mmmhmm- these DD could get me into clubs quicker- an endless supply of drinks- and all the attention I craved. They weren't going anywhere!

Today I decided to see if I could actually weigh them- yes I was bored. I pulled out my regular scale and put it on the counter- plopped one down- nothing.... not heavy enough to register. Hmmm, maybe my food scale would work. Same thing- counter- plop.... whoa now it was too heavy. The scale just went all the way around and stopped back at zero. Damn. Hmmm, there has to be a way. There has to be a scale. Then it dawned on me- the produce scale at the grocery store!!! Now I know I can't walk into the local Stop N Shop and plop one on the scale- I'd get some strange looks and I would hate to see the headlines the following day- Woman needs to know weight of breasts- exposes herself in produce department- but I really want to know. Maybe I could estimate what they feel like and compare it to a melon or something and weigh the melon.....

Anyone else ever try to weigh them?

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    boobs....
    *awakes to pick up jaw off floor*
    Oh wait, wut?
    Where's RJ when you need him? Im of no help here on this one because of my lack of said boobies.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Supposedly it's 2lbs/cup size
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    lmfao I love this post. I don't think I've ever wondered how much my breasts weigh, I do now. I just can't picture myself trying to weigh them!

If Merrillfoster is right then OMG I'm in trouble! lol
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    find a shelf thats at boob height and put them on the shelf and weigh your self and then get back on the scale and take your boobs off the shelf and subtract first number from the second number.
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This post is a cracker!!
    I just went to get measured the other day as I knew my bra was no longer fitting...
    36D or E.. big enough not easily find nice bras I concluded on that particular day!

I have never tried to weigh them, but I do wonder how much they do weigh haha

This post did make me laugh - thanks!!

xx
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    okay so interestingly enough, we had this conversation at work once and thanks to the magic of the internet found out that you can weigh the girls...lol..I think you needed a kitchen scale, baking tray, bowl and water...i am sure you can google it lol
  • Wendi_S
    Options

*eyes wide* So a DD would be????
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    lol...look up water displacement. It had been used for weighing a head still attached to the body.

And thanks for the laugh!!!
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This post gives me a very hearty chuckle. ^^ I've always been curious how much the ladies weigh. I'm decently sized (at a C or maybe larger, I don't wear bras and I've never been professionally measured so I can't tell.. My friend measured me for a costume and figured me out at a very large C or small D.) I use my Wii to weigh me (since it's far more accurate than a bathroom scale) and I'm pretty sure it'd register the weight properly. BUT. I so don't want to be caught by my brother half naked in the living room with one of the girls on the Wii board. That sort of thing is hard to explain and my curiosity isn't strong enough to outweigh the threat of such embarrassment. ^__^
  • Nlbrooks76
    Nlbrooks76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes I have and I may or may not have tried to way them on my digital food scale... :)
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    find a shelf thats at boob height and put them on the shelf and weigh your self and then get back on the scale and take your boobs off the shelf and subtract first number from the second number.

I can so picture myself doing this- and then explaining to my daughters why I was resting my boobs on the shelf....
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    From what I just looked up online it depends on the size but anywhere between 1-3lbs each.

I'm guessing mine are about 1lb each now.....:grumble:
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I can't stop laughing. This is soooo funny. I am big chested as well. However, as soon as I start to lose weight guess what goes first......curses!
  • sarahpacheco611
    Options
    It;s really funny you made this post. I remember me and my mom trying to weigh my boobs when i was younger. i also have DD's. they don't like to lose weight and as you know. no one wants us to lose the boobs just the weight. id have to say DD would be 4-5lbs each so total 9-10lbs.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MFP !!!!
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I mentioned to a friend that every possible weight topic can be found here. Now I know I am right.
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've always wondered this too, being a rather large-chested lady myself. :)
    Here's what Dr. Google has to say, via answers.com...

Q: How much do 34DD breasts weigh?

A: Stef Williams' "Bramaker's Handbook" describes how to calculate breast volume and weight based on a series of measurements. A size 34DD breast weighs about 3.0- 3.5 pounds each or 1.4 - 1.6 kg each based on density and volume. Source(s): "The Bramaker's Handbook" by Stephanie Williams (Appendix; Calculating Breast Weight & Volume)".
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

There is no way my girls weigh 14lbs! Theyre heavy but not that heavy!
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    I LOVE MFP !!!!

It gets better every day... LOL
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    God help me I am an F, lmao we need more posts like this :laugh: