Bikini Body Summer Sucuessors :)

13»

Replies

• mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Got in my 45 minute workout today (:
    AND I weighed myself today and am down another pound. Now i'm at 144 (: Here I come 130's!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Well, I didnt lose anything last week due to my extravagant eating (Famous Dave's grand opening!!!) lol Anyway, I didn't gain either so I'm okay with that.

I'm still at 165.8. Guess Ill bypass the chocolate and Famous Dave's this week :)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    I didn't post yesterday. I got in 40 minutes yesterday and 80 minutes today!
  • CricketKate
    Got in 60 more minutes today!
  • EVERYONE! YOU! ARE! DOING SO WELL!

I'm kinda starting over today :) I've been really busy wokring and I haven't really had time to get my exercise in.
    So I'm starting over today and going to try to get AT LEAST 3 days of work out i for at least and hour and 1/2.

I would love for all of us to add eachother as friends, so we can all WORK TOGETHER to stay on track :)

I weighed in today at 236 lbs :) that's a 1/2 pound from last week. Not my favorite but it's better than nothing!

EVERYONE HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK! :)
  • CricketKate
    Hey, I can't weigh in this morning as I had a fit of temper over the weekend and killed my scale!:devil: T.O.M. caused a bad combination of weight gain and hormones. I will put it's batteries back in on April 1st.

I got 407 minutes in last week.
  • CricketKate
    I got in 93 minutes today: Shred Level 1 & 2, 40 interval on treadmill.
This discussion has been closed.