Options
2»

Replies

• Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    "Read The China Study....very interesting about how protein promotes cancer growth! I'm not through with the book but what I've read so far is very disturbing!!"
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Thanks, I will read it!!!! But be prepared to feel the wrath if you post things like that... I completely regret this post. However, if you find any other suggestions, please message me! :flowerforyou:
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Read The China Study....very interesting about how protein promotes cancer growth! I'm not through with the book but what I've read so far is very disturbing!!

i am reading the China Study now. It is an amazing interesting book.
    and it absolutely shows a correlation between protein consumption and cancer growth. so i agree with you 100%.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I just move on if people can't have an open mind to hear me then they certainly don't deserve my energy to continuously defend myself to attacks. :) We are all hear to learn about health. Is any ONE thing correct? We just gotta do what is right for our body and mind.

Just like people that never smoke a cigarette in their life can get lung cancer one who chain smokes their entire adult life may never get it. There is no one clear cut RIGHT answer for anything in life.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Read The China Study....very interesting about how protein promotes cancer growth! I'm not through with the book but what I've read so far is very disturbing!!

i am reading the China Study now. It is an amazing interesting book.
    and it absolutely shows a correlation between protein consumption and cancer growth. so i agree with you 100%.

People will attack the findings in it too. I tend to read a lot so I will take everything in and process it and then revert to what seems logical to me. Eating less animal protein(and in proper portion sizes) seems logical to me when there are other options to reach protein requirements.
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You shouldn`t feel regret for posting something that sparks discussion. You just wanted to share a different point of view, other people are simply expresssing their point of view. By sharring these points of views we can learn and develop our knowledge.

I don`t hink people are attacking you, there are just some people disagreeing, in what seems like a respectful and polite manner. Don`t feel bad about starting this discussing, it brought up arguments I hadn`t heard before, so I appreciate it regardless if I agree or disagree with you.