gravy
    creamed corn

ALL "reality" TV
    Beiber
    Gaga
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

deep fried chicken gizzards....gags me every time one of these guys bring them in for lunch!! Ewwww!

Noooooooo...who likes this????? :sick: :sick:

Every man I know LOVES them!! SOOOO NASTY!!!
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    No offense to anyone who lives there, but....Las Vegas.

I used to love going to Las Vegas when everything was cheap. I know the math (there is no point in gambling) so I would let the people who don't know the math heavily subsidize my 4 star hotel rooms, gourmet meals, and great entertainment.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

deep fried chicken gizzards....gags me every time one of these guys bring them in for lunch!! Ewwww!

{{{shudder}}}
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Not this guy (even though you don`t know me)...I am the least fussiest eater you can find but would have no appetite for that.:noway:
  • misschaplin
    Options

Cant get my head round this, why on earth????
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    runny yolks on my eggs
    gravy
    creamed corn

ALL "reality" TV
    Beiber
    Gaga

OMG I hate hate hat runny yolks
  • choley222
    Options
    Jersey Shore
    Tofu ( I know it's healthy, but gag!)
    Greek yogurt
    Bananas
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    runny yolks on my eggs
    gravy
    creamed corn

ALL "reality" TV
    Beiber
    Gaga

OMG I hate hate hat runny yolks

mmmmmm...loves me some runny yolks! :bigsmile: :love:
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options

Fried chicken gizzards are the best part of the chicken. I haven't had them since I was a kid, though, so I may be mistaken.
  • Carl01
    Options

Fried chicken gizzards are the best part of the chicken. I haven't had them since I was a kid, though, so I may be mistaken.

The best part of a chicken are the feathers...oh wait,that was a different conversation. :embarassed:
  • Stefani74
    Options

Not this guy (even though you don`t know me)...I am the least fussiest eater you can find but would have no appetite for that.:noway:

My son is EXTREMELY picky about what he eats....so I was in total shock when he came home the other day and told me he tried them and liked them!!! Must be a Redneck thing!! (No offense, I am 100% country girl, but I ain't eatin that!)
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    bacon. i HATE it!!
    hamburgers are GROSS!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

mmmmmm...loves me some runny yolks! :bigsmile: :love:

Absolutely. My daughter and I are exactly the same. If I break a yolk when I am frying eggs, I toss it and start over. That's how I know she's mine without going on Maury.

Grosses my wife out though.
  • Carl01
    Options

My son is EXTREMELY picky about what he eats....so I was in total shock when he came home the other day and told me he tried them and liked them!!! Must be a Redneck thing!! (No offense, I am 100% country girl, but I ain't eatin that!)

Growing up here on the farm we had chickens and would eat them,father always ate the gizzard but just never could bring myself to after seeing it when it was taken out.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    The movie Caddyshack.

Blasphemer!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lacey and I LIKE chicken gizzards. Haven't had them in years and years, but I bet I'd still suck them down like they were candy. Its got to be a hick thing.

Yoke must be runny, but the white mucusy part better be cooked all the way through.

My list:
    -The sound of the crowd and commentators when my husband watches football, basketball, baseball, etc. It literally drives me insane. I don't know why. Too much white noise or something. He mutes it thank god!
    -Jersey Shore. Don't get it...but I do like the show Jerseylicious.. huh.
    -Beets - upon hitting my mouth I puke
    -The smell of Southern Comfort - the smell can make me hurl. (I :heart: :heart: gin)
    -chinese food. Meh.
    -Oregon weather. I want to live somewhere warm.
  • Stefani74
    Options

Growing up here on the farm we had chickens and would eat them,father always ate the gizzard but just never could bring myself to after seeing it when it was taken out.

I can't bring myself to buy a whole chicken...only boneless skinless chicken breasts. I had to watch all that plucking and cleaning when I was a kid and don't want anything to do with a whole chicken!!
  • Carl01
    Options

I can't bring myself to buy a whole chicken...only boneless skinless chicken breasts. I had to watch all that plucking and cleaning when I was a kid and don't want anything to do with a whole chicken!!

That doesn`t bother me really as butchering was always a part of things here so fairly pragmatic about it and had to do it.
    Same goes for wild game now. :smile:
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Sushi

Reality shows

Teen Mom (like really, did we need to glorify this!?):angry:

Dr Phil:explode:

Maury Povich (how many baby daddys can there be):sad:

Twitter (as technologically advanced as I am, I still don't get it):huh:

Diet pills- No matter how much I KNOW they don't work I still research each one throughly. :huh: Seriously- the way I look at it is if Oprah has more money than god, and she doesn't buy it and get skinny...it doesn't work:laugh: