Day 1 to Day 30 progress pictures P90X

Options
13»

Replies

• cybernet00
    cybernet00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    P90X is one of the biggest weight loss scams I've ever seen.

The money you wasted on the DVDs and program could've been spent on a gym membership and proper groceries that would've given results much better than that overmarketed tripe.

i'm not going to lie, obviously you lose weight on it, but the program itself is absolutely retarded and just a money grabber and you can get just as good results, if not better, by just following a simple eating/training regime and sticking with it.

to all the p90x fans...come at me bros

Thing about it is I didn't spend anymore money on P90x than a gym membership for half a year, so that outs that statement. Most people that go to the gym do not get the results they are looking for because they don't know what to do. They spend all their time on cardo and never lift a weight.

As far as eating, sure that will allow you to lose weight but now you are a skinny person who can't even lift a 20lb bag of dog food, or run and you definitely are not losing fat because eating right will do nothing for you if you are not exercising right.

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, but don't knock something until you've tried it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!