• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    So Shoulders & Arms done...and a quick run on the treadmill. :happy:

Good Job! :smile:
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I started month 3 of P90X with Chest and Back and am ridiculously happy to report that I did ALL of my push-ups from my toes instead of from my knees. I was so proud of me that I had to call DH at work so he could bask in my wonderfulness too (which he dutifully did).

Good job! I can't wait to get there! I didn't realize how little upper body strength I had until starting P90X. And chest and back should be renamed "every which way you can do a freaking push up"! :laugh:
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Was a good day... and the evening not so much.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    FRIDAAAAAAY!!!!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Totally blew off working out this morning due to a sinus-headache. Woooo.

But I feel great now and will be heading to the work gym soon!! Yay!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    FRIDAAAAAAY!!!!
    so so glad its Friday!!! :D
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I started to get a little annoyed with myself today for eating some easter candy and for the coke and iced coffee I had at work, but then I looked at my diary and remembered oh yea, I'm still under my calorie goal! Truth is, even if I didn't exercise tonight I may not have hit my goal but I still would've been in a deficit. We're so quick to get down on ourselves about little slip ups or giving into temptations, but we're still doing well! Sure those calories could've given me more of a deficit or been put towards healthier fuel for my body but I've been in a calorie deficit every day this week, while still giving my body plenty of fuel....meaning I should see a drop on the scale come Monday morning.

You all are doing so well!! Start appreciating all your hard work!!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I weighed in at 208.2. It's only like a pound loss but I guess it's something.
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    So very very sore but loving it!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm PUMPED for weigh-in tomorrow!!! It took the first 2 months of 2011 for me to get my life settled down and get my head back in the game...but it's ON now!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I'm PUMPED for weigh-in tomorrow!!! It took the first 2 months of 2011 for me to get my life settled down and get my head back in the game...but it's ON now!!

LOVE THE ATTITUDE!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Somehow in my hyper-super focus mode, I forgot to eat dinner studying for this gosh-foresaken test and apparently haven't moved in 4 hours. And having worked out this morning and during my study break, moving again is highly unpleasant.

I need to hit the hay cause tomorrow is 450am workout and leave by 7 to be at work at 730. Thennnn 8 hrs later I take my test.

Its becoming evident I've lost my mind. Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow, maybe it'll help with the scale!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    162.1 for me this week - things are finally moving again yaaaaay! :smile:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    133.0 - exactly the same. Not too disappointed, though, as this is day one of my TOM. At least I didn't gain!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    210.0!!!! 3 down! Wooo!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    144.8 for me!! Jumping around happy!!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    145.8, woohoo, back where I was 2 weeks ago again...Now it better keep going down now :)
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Heyy all!!!! I gained a pound this week!!!!!!

Saturday was my birthday party, it was suppose to be a cheat meal but ended up being a cheat day (with all the festivites and getting ready, which is still no excuse) which is sad because before that I finally was in the 180's 189.6 to be in fact...

I find it VERY hard to believe that I ate 6000 kcals without any burn whats so ever. Even if I didnt log in what I ate, Saturday, I ate chinese food on Friday (and biked 12 miles) and ate under my goal yesterday.

My mouth is super dry, so I think Im dehydrated... Its probably because I did a lot of shots this weekend...

Anyways Im accountable so the weight I want you to put in for me is 191.4 =] Thank you!