Lose 5+ pounds in March? You bet we can!!!!

Options

Replies

• elainio
    elainio Posts: 77
    Options
    I had a bad weekend...I drank lots on Friday night and also eat loads of party food :( I hope the result isnt too bad on Tuesday because I still exercised 5 days of the week and did dance alot on friday lol.

We will see tomorow...

hope everyone else is doing good!

Also I am starting the 30day shred on wed so hope that will make this month as much of a sucess as last! It is my first time doing it and I am planning to keep up all my other exercise too. Am I mad??

Exxx
  • danyotennis
    Options
    I also had a difficult week-end. We had a surprise party for my sister in law`s birthday and all the in-laws from out of town came to our house. the result of 10 guests+restaurant+few bottles of wine=0 pound lost. Actually it could have been worse since I was at home and managed to somewhat control what I put on my plate. Plus we had a very good time. So for me too it is back on the `good track` this week!!!!

Have a good week everyone ! :wink:
  • DeereGal41
    Options
    Just checking in! I've been doing the C25K for exercise as well as pilates (DVD) for toning this past week. I have so much more energy, and actually am starting to remember how much I LIKE running. I ran Tuesday, Wednesday, pilates Thursday, break Friday, ran Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately we got some snow and ice overnight..so I'm thinking I'll do pilates tonight (I much rather run), and pray that it melts a tad today so I can get out there and go on week 2 for the C25K! I can definetly tell a change in my body as well as my attitude. Hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I ate bad Saturday night and all day Sunday, celebrating my birthday with my family. I did 35 min. of cardio on Sat., to try to help some, and I'm doing circuit training today. My weigh in for tomorrow most likely won't be very good. :-( But my food choice was on purpose since there are certain occasions that I'm going to do that. On top of that... my BFF woman, my mother, passed away the other day. :brokenheart: Tomorrow I will be traveling out of state and be gone until late Sunday. Between the sadness, the stress, and the drama that my 5 siblings can create, I'm going to exercise at the hotel, eat well when I can and worry about what the scale does after this emotional week.
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!!! starting a little late but will join any way.
    Screen name: emrogers
    Goal for March 31st: 158lbs
    March7th (starting weight): 165lbs
    March 8th:
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:
  • bri293
    bri293 Posts: 92
    Options
    I ate bad Saturday night and all day Sunday, celebrating my birthday with my family. I did 35 min. of cardio on Sat., to try to help some, and I'm doing circuit training today. My weigh in for tomorrow most likely won't be very good. :-( But my food choice was on purpose since there are certain occasions that I'm going to do that. On top of that... my BFF woman, my mother, passed away the other day. :brokenheart: Tomorrow I will be traveling out of state and be gone until late Sunday. Between the sadness, the stress, and the drama that my 5 siblings can create, I'm going to exercise at the hotel, eat well when I can and worry about what the scale does after this emotional week.

i'm so sorry to hear about your mother! That will certainly be an emotional week for you so don't beat yourself up if the scale isn't exactly what you want it to be.

As for myself... this weekend I spent it with my boyfriend at his parent's house. Unfortunately that involved eating out and some drinking with old friends. I tried to be careful with my selections and I'm hoping the damage won't be too bad tomorrow! I've been getting a lot of excercise in lately so hopefully there will still be some sort of loss on the scale!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,367 Member
    Options
    I did 55 min cardio. Normally I would do 20 to 30 min cardio on a weight day. I had an awesome workout today at the gym! Whooohoo!!

Nice job! It sure feels good to get that exercise high!

Thanks!
  • cwold1228
    cwold1228 Posts: 12
    Options
    Didn't do the greatest this weekend. Because of working two of my three jobs, I wasn't able to get to the gym, but i did still try to eat within my calories. I did 45 minutes of cardio today and am still feeling pretty motivated so hopefully this continues on. I"ve been watching the show I Used to Be Fat and i've decided to take away the calendar idea. It basically is a countdown to the day of your goal. Therefore, I've made a mini version of the countdown and hung it up on my bathroom mirror. I will take a day off at a time and hopefully that keeps me motivated to keep at this. A daily reminder of what I am working towards.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping up with the extra cardio every day. Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. Any thoughts as to next week's challenge yet?

Keep on keeping on everyone. Just do your best each day and you can't fail.
  • tsgaddy
    tsgaddy Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Screen name: tsgaddy
    Goal for March 31st: 10 lbs
    March1st (starting weight): 274.2
    March 8th: 274.0
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:

This past weekend was my birthday and I celebrated HARD. Unfortunately I fell completely off the diet wagon and totally plateaued, but I'm back in the grind now.
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Screen name: Kerenvaknin

Goal for March 31st: 145 lbs

March1st (starting weight): 154 lbs

March 8th: 147.2 lbs :smile:
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:
  • kmarie01
    kmarie01 Posts: 44
    Options
    I suppose its technically tuesday where I am now so here goes.

Screen name: kmarie01
    Goal for March 31st: 135 lbs
    March1st (starting weight): 142.5 lbs
    March 8th: 140
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:

Weight loss 2.5 pounds

Much better than I expected. I had a terrible week and wish I could say that that weight loss was from eating healthy and exercise which is normally how I have been loosing it but its not. My boyfriend of two years broke up with me this week cause he didn't want to be tied down, wanted to party and etc. AND its midterm week for me plus my TOM. So honestly I haven't been eating a whole lot. but thats changing tomorrow, getting back up to 1200 calorie minimum and staying there. Hope everyone had a better week than me!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Tuesday morning here...

Screen name: partcho
    Goal for March 31st: 155
    March1st (starting weight): 163.4
    March 8th: 163
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:

Yesterday I weighed 161.2 and the day before that 161.8... Humph. Oh well, will try harder this week, for sure.

Hope everyone did awesome!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Screen name: Kerenvaknin

Goal for March 31st: 145 lbs

March1st (starting weight): 154 lbs

March 8th: 147.2 lbs :smile:
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:
    How??? Share the wealth (your secret, that is)
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Screen name: Memoggridge
    Goal for March 31st: 198
    March1st (starting weight): 203.8
    March 8th: 200.6:happy: :laugh: :happy:
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:

Well that's a 3.2lb loss this week!!! Much better than I have been doing!!! Long may it last!!!???:laugh:
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I suppose its technically tuesday where I am now so here goes.

Screen name: kmarie01
    Goal for March 31st: 135 lbs
    March1st (starting weight): 142.5 lbs
    March 8th: 140
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:

Weight loss 2.5 pounds

Much better than I expected. I had a terrible week and wish I could say that that weight loss was from eating healthy and exercise which is normally how I have been loosing it but its not. My boyfriend of two years broke up with me this week cause he didn't want to be tied down, wanted to party and etc. AND its midterm week for me plus my TOM. So honestly I haven't been eating a whole lot. but thats changing tomorrow, getting back up to 1200 calorie minimum and staying there. Hope everyone had a better week than me!

I'm so sorry you had such a rubbish week! Well done for the positive attitude though!!! This week has to be way better!!!:wink::smile:
  • Rnjennmcc
    Rnjennmcc Posts: 28
    Options
    Screen name: Rnjennmcc
    Goal for March 31st: 8 lbs (262.6)
    March1st (starting weight): 270.6
    March 8th: 269
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:

Down 1.6 for the week ....Im happy :bigsmile: Kicking my butt in hi gear for nexrt week...good luck everyone !!!!!
  • danyotennis
    Options
    Screen name: danyotennis
    Goal for March 31st: 138
    March1st (starting weight): 143.5
    March 8th: 143.8 :grumble:
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st:

it was a tough week for me, too many birthday parties ..but I`m not giving up.

Hope everyone is doing well
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My screen name is kris1085
    My goal weight for March 31st is 200 or pretty close !
    March 1st starting weight 214.5
    March 8th 213.5
    March 15th
    March 22nd
    March 29th
    March 31st
  • Cusegirl1992
    Options
    It was a pretty good week. The workouts are getting easier and hoping this week will follow suit!

Screen name: Cusegirl1992
    Goal for March 31st: 5lbs.
    March1st (starting weight): 158
    March 8th: 155
    March 15th:
    March 22nd:
    March 29th:
    March 31st: