Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

dinner under 300 cals-any ideas?

2»

Replies

• I like Lean Cuisine! I add extra steamed veggies and a small spinach salad. :love:
  • ralena
    ralena Posts: 29 Member
    Hungry Girl has a new cook book coming out, 300 under 300. I love "most" all her recipes. Great one I tried today, "Crispy white pizza". It was fantastic! and under 200. but very very filling. You could add a few veggies as well to this. Fast, Easy,Filling. If you haven't heard of her she has a show on cooking network as well as a website, loaded with tips,recipes,new food items. I use tons of her recipes. "Hungry Girl"

4200821.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Skinnytaste.com has a lot of good recipes.

I made baked tilapia with lemon butter sauce and it was only around 160 calories for a 4oz. piece of fish with the sauce. Add some roasted veggies cooked in a tsp. of EVOO with some herbs and you can definitely do around 300 there.
  • hebeflora
    hebeflora Posts: 10
    always cook things from scratch if you can - and if you buy ready meals, the low fat/ low cal ones can be far worse for you as they put in bad things to make up the taste. also they don't leave you a full as others so bear that in mind ;) x
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    thanks Heb. Thats part of the reason why I posted because I have been working really hard to cut packaged meals out of my diet. Definitely got some really good recipe suggestions.
    Now,anyone have some good seasoning/cooking suggestions for my haddock?
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    You can never go wrong with a vegetable stir fry, I eat that like 3 times a week for dinner>.<
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    mmm,I am having stir fry tomorrow at my moms :)