I Neeeeeed Chocolate!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i posted this not so long ago! my advice - have some! make it part of your daily allowance! u dont need the whole bar, just a piece will suffice! that way ive not binged! i have 3 squares of cadbury whole nut (85cals) almost every night! i dont feel im denying myself anything and so ive stuck with it! and im down 11lbs since jan. :)
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I have a very slim, in shape friend who has one piece of Sees Chocolate per day. She knows she gets one every single day so she doesn't dive head first into the box and inhale them all. If you have the will power to be disciplined about it maybe one a day would work for you too.

I'm not trustworthy around chocolate so it's just better for me to not have it around all the time. I do have one chocolate truffle rose sitting about 10 feet from me that has been there since Valentine's day and I haven't even licked it though! Maybe I'm making progress?
  • vicksters31
    vicksters31 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    As a complete chocolate addict, when I get desperate (like everyday lol) I mix together 1 teaspoon of flour, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa in a mug, then pour in a little hot water so it covers whats in the cup, and stir it together until its like a thin gooey cake mix. TOTALLY does the trick for me to take the edge off. And I figure that that small amount can't have more than about 60 calories max, and theres no fat in it either :D