Others trying to break the 200 lb mark

Options
I have been struggling with breaking the 200 lb mark for over 15 years. I would like to group with others with the same goal, so we can motivate each other. Hopefully, we can finally push each other past that darn 200 mark. Interested???? Thanks!!

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well I am with you on that one. That is my goal right now. So I would love to work together on achieving our goal and encouraging each other.
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    me tooooooo
  • Akeddie
    Akeddie Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm 220ish and would LOVE to break the 200 mark. Got to 203 once upon a time. Friend me!
  • choclytejen
    Options
    I shall join in on the losing the 200lb mark. My goal is to get to 180 :happy:
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    me too!
    Im at 220 , trying to get to 175ish
  • Toaster88
    Toaster88 Posts: 146
    Options
    Dudes OK?
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    just did about 15 lbs ago.. you can do it.. keep going.. .
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I cannot WAITTT for thy day the scale reads 199.9!! :happy:
    Hoping to do that before my birthday in May :)!
    11 more lbs to go!!
    Goal of 150 I hope!
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    Dudes OK?

I started at 240, currently around 226. My goal is 180.
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    Me too!! At one time, I was only 10 pounds away from it. I reached a plateau and got discouraged. Now I am about 20 pounds away.
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    im trying to get below that as well....234 right now but have not been below 200 in about 9 years.....it will be amazing when i get there.....would like my final goal to be around 140-150
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    I just did it last week I am at 198.4 YEAH I am in Onderland. You can do it.
  • Toaster88
    Toaster88 Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm at 209, and have been averaging losing 6lbs a week. Hopefully it's a short goal.
  • imastarkidder
    Options
    Count me in. I've done it several times. Now I need to do it again! :blushing: . My goal is 165ish.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I'm 271 right now, aiming for 125 :)
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I don't remember the last time I weighed less than 200, but damn it I really want that right now!!
  • jeepwidow01
    jeepwidow01 Posts: 173
    Options
    6 lbs a week???? wow!! That seems like a lot. Just hope you are doing it healthy!!!!
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yeah sounds great! I'm at 215 and have not been under 200 in 5 years. I cannot WAIT.
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    YES PLEASE. It would be such a huge mental relief. I think on The Biggest Loser, they call breaking 200 "One-derland", which sounds really good to me! I gained 50 lbs in 2001 from some health issues, and lost 25-30 just before I got pregnant. I managed to only gain 18 during pregnancy, and was down to my lowest in years just 3 weeks after giving birth (203 lbs)... 2 years later, it's all back and I'm ready for ONE-DERLAND!!!

Is there a plan for this group, or are we just motivating each other?
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am working on it to! I am stuck around 212 lbs at the moment really wanted it by April 4th, my anniversary but not thinking it's going to happen :( But I am still working on it!