Others trying to break the 200 lb mark

Options

Replies

• Toaster88
    Toaster88 Posts: 146
    Options
    6 lbs a week???? wow!! That seems like a lot. Just hope you are doing it healthy!!!!

The ticker below (bottom) explains it. That's in two months.
  • SlimNana48
    Options
    OOOOHHHHH, I would love to get under the 200 mark. Just a month ago I reached 203 & then when I got excited it went back up. I don't really know why but I would LUV to go down. Im at 209 now I just weighed this morning and cried to see that I was back up AGAIN!!! I IN with you.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I cannot WAITTT for thy day the scale reads 199.9!! :happy:
    Hoping to do that before my birthday in May :)!
    11 more lbs to go!!
    Goal of 150 I hope!

I have 11 more lb to go also!
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me, can :) My first goal is to be under 200 :) I can't wait!!!!!
  • phatfreeme
    Options
    The response to this topic has been overwhelming. If you would like to be apart of this support system, please friend request me. I am excited to be a part of this group. And yes, I welcome gentlemen, since we are all here for the same reason. Let's get started!!
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am! I started out at 250.:noway: Now I am down to 232.:smile: I haven't been under 200 in a long long long time. I also have a goal to get my BMI and body fat both under 40. I'm ready to get rid of this wiggle and giggle in my walk!:blushing:

If you friend me, please indicate "trying to get under 200" in the message box.

:flowerforyou: Angela
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I am counting the days when i can reach that goal! :wink:
  • im_not_that_creative
    Options
    me too!!! i'm so there. i am at 203 right now and i just wanna get past that point. my goal is 150. friend me please...
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    YAY!!
    I will be taking a pic of that scale and framing it the day it says it!!
    I cannot WAITTT for thy day the scale reads 199.9!! :happy:
    Hoping to do that before my birthday in May :)!
    11 more lbs to go!!
    Goal of 150 I hope!

I have 11 more lb to go also!
  • leighdlady
    Options
    I have been over 200 for 9 years now. My weight has gotten as high as 220 and as low as 203, but I have not went under the 200 mark. I would like to join you so friend me.
  • phoenixsxflight
    phoenixsxflight Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think this is a terrific topic, and it's so awesome to see so many other people working towards the same goal!
    I'd love to hop of this friend train. Let's motivate each other!
  • Blevenda
    Blevenda Posts: 10
    Options
    I would love to be added to this group too. Currently at 210 and have been as high as 230...lost the same 15 pounds twice in the last 2 years..this time I'm NOT going to gain it back....its gone and staying gone...but need all the help I can get to keep me motivated. I, too, will be taking a picture of the scale when it gets to 199.9 then I will set my long term goal (I have one in mind but getting below 200 is my first goal).
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm at 222 right now and my goal is whatever weight it takes to reach a healthy BMI. The charts say 160
  • sharondjdk
    Options
    I too am trying to break the 200 lb mark...it seems everytime I get close I give up...I have gone from 199-240 probably 3 times in the last 2 years...I am tired of yo-yo dieting, I just want to loose weight and get healthy and then stay there. Lets do this!!!!
  • mjenne74
    mjenne74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am just starting. I am at 260 pounds! I want to lose a total of 110 pounds! I have been using the tracker since last Friday and love it. I am definitely looking for support. I do have a cheat day per the program I am doing through my Doctor's office so I am not recording on Saturday. :)
  • Srbaby32
    Srbaby32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    same here my friends. I've been hovering around 200 for a while now. I just can't get and stay under it!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I haven't been under 200 since the last millennium. :sad:
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo close, 203.8.. but it seems like the closer I get the slower its coming off! :(
    Almost there though!
    We can do it.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    My goal is 197 so count me in
  • metajess
    metajess Posts: 29
    Options
    Me too!! My first mini goal us 199.9 add me as a friend if you all want :)