Movies that make you cry

Options

Replies

• Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I think I've cried at almost every Pixar movie except for Cars and The Incredibles. Up and Finding Nemo within the first ten minutes, Monsters, Inc., Wall-E, and Toy Story 3 at the end. I can't remember my emotional state for any other the others...but chances are good that it was Niagara Falls, Frankie Angel.

FOR REAL! like every single damn one! especially meet the robinsons at the end (tho they are happy tears)!

Also, like every sappy movie whether happy or sad tears.

The Other Sister. one of my fav movies!

Oh, and I cry at every Will Ferrell movie from laughing til i can't breathe!

love Pixar....

and The Other Sister!! :love: :cry: I had forgotten about that for awhile...

Love the part where the marching band comes down the street. I need to watch that again...
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Empire of the Sun - When Christian Bale's mother and father find him in the orphanage
    Marley and Me- What can I say I'm a dog lover.

I watched Grave of the Fireflies for the first time a few months back. I have to agree with the posting.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I think I've cried at almost every Pixar movie except for Cars and The Incredibles. Up and Finding Nemo within the first ten minutes, Monsters, Inc., Wall-E, and Toy Story 3 at the end. I can't remember my emotional state for any other the others...but chances are good that it was Niagara Falls, Frankie Angel.

FOR REAL! like every single damn one! especially meet the robinsons at the end (tho they are happy tears)!

love Pixar....

Love the part where the marching band comes down the street. I need to watch that again...

thats the part that makes me cry the most! i wish i owned it, not sure why i dont :)
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options

love Pixar....

thats the part that makes me cry the most! i wish i owned it, not sure why i dont :)

I need to own it too!!
  • NoWomb4More
    NoWomb4More Posts: 30 Member
    Options

love Pixar....

The other sister makes me a blubbering idiot. Pixar does too!! Monster's Inc most of all...I saw that in the theatre with a bunch of little ones (birthday party) and I sobbed at the end....."Kitty" oh, gets me every time!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    The Bucket List, The Notebook, PS I Love You, The Last Song -- perhaps all of these have to do with losing my husband at a young age to cancer. As one of my friends, who has a 6-year-old battling leukemia says, "Cancer Sucks!"
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Red Dawn

Because we not take over Amerika.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :laugh:
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    NOT MY RICHIE!!!!!
    :sad:
    LMAO!!!!
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Marley and Me...I didn't know about the sad part... and the same thing happened to my best friend, a beautiful Siberian Husky. love you Kobuk! :sad:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    last time I cried a the movies was when I bought the large popcorn and drink combo ... it cost more then my first car. :sad: :sad:
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    FORREST GUMP, when hes talking to his Jennys grave about there son, I sob like a fool :sad:
  • pkd1
    Options

love Pixar....

I need to own it too!!

oh ya thats a good one to , The Other Sister I forgot about that one
  • pkd1
    Options
    FORREST GUMP, when hes talking to his Jennys grave about there son, I sob like a fool :sad:

Also Armageddon Cried also, and the movie step mother w julia roberts
  • BFab24
    BFab24 Posts: 66
    Options
    Remember the Titans, Coach Carter, or any inspirational sports movie ... Uptown Girls, Stepmom, Mona Lisa Smile, Toy Story 3 ... I'm basically a blubbering idiot all the time :)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Revenge with Kevin Costner & Madeleine Stowe the end :sad:

Turner & Hooch
    Marley & Me --- both because I LOVE dogs.

P.S. I Love You :sad:

Catch & Release - the part when she is in the storage place in her wedding dress....I did that in my own storage place when I cancelled my wedding so that SO hits home with me. :cry:

Big Fish :cry:

The Champ :sad: wake up Champ!

The Last Song -- sob fest :sad:

The Rookie with Dennis Quaid - happy emotional cry - I had NO idea it was a true story when I saw this one at the theater. I was a blubbering mess! Such a happy cry though. :sad:

Life as a House with Kevin Kline & Kristin Scott Thomas :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad:
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Schindler's List - for obvious reasons

I made out during that.
    Seinfeld...nice!

YOU MADE OUT DURING SCHINDLER'S LIST!!

Jerry- Newman!

Classic Seinfeld
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    i am sam
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Terms of Endearment
    Philadelphia

My brother died of AIDS just before seeing Philadelphia. Lost a third of his body weight in the last month. Can't watch Philadelphia without thinking of him.

My father died of AIDS as well... So that movie definitely tops my list...
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    last time I cried a the movies was when I bought the large popcorn and drink combo ... it cost more then my first car. :sad: :sad:

OMG for real!!!