Jillian Michaels ,you kill me!!

Options
Day ONE of the 30 day Shred...

If only if only I knew what I was getting myself into.
10 minutes in I wanted to vomit. I was sweating like... a *kitten* in church basically.
Jumping Jacks...good heavens. I thought, wow...I feel so much fat bouncing up and down...then I turned my head to the left where my body mirror was...and..lets just say....I look like two whales banging eachother. I totally wanted to cry, but Jillian didn't let me, she was to busy telling me not to stop.
I haven't sweat that much....EVER! My heart was about to explode. I had to pee the whole time cause I'm a stupid person and thought....meh I can hold it. I'm surprised I did after all those crunches.

Needless to say...it was an AMAZING workout. Now, for those of you who are like.." It's not a good burn, I didn't get much out of it." Then your must be a superhero. Even those girls in the video were sweating...*Did anyone else notice the girl in the green has serious...tiny *kitten* boobs and RT the entire time?*

Sooo, in conclusion if your a seriously overweight..like myself...GOOD LUCK. I almost died....thats a little dramatic..but ... HEY! I COULD HAVE!

-Donna
*p.s......i stink like buttholes now"

Replies

• starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You're hilarious! I love it!

I'm going to start this tomorrow....now after reading this I'm a little scared!! 0_0;;;
  • Fat2Flawless
    Options
    Yes yesterday was my first day with Miss Jillian Michaels. Other than the common complaint about the calories it says I burned being depressing (I hear they are inaccurate) I too agree that this an AMAZING workout. I used to be in shape before my life choices took my metabolism to the dump and anyone saying it did nothing for them, I am with Marcellus here, you people are superheroes!

I have been doing the Wii Fit Plus and really enjoying it but I definitely don't sweat like that when I am doing Wii Fit Plus! I am super excited about the Wii and everything it is doing for me!
  • JennyGA
    JennyGA Posts: 9
    Options
    Thats great work, I know how hard it is, I did a session today with a trainer, I was drenched from head to toe with sweat.While I feel like I am dieing, Bec my trainer keeps saying, just think how good your going to look, how great you will feel....lol..can't repeat what I am thinking at the time, to rude.You keep at .
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Did you notice the man-crushing thighs the other chick had? Holy Shazbot! I would totally suggest if you're a first timer not fully doing the squats & lunges because by the third day the muscles in the top of your thighs are going to seriously burn.

I did notice that it's kind of a "butt-centric" workout though, I felt like it was discussed a lot in the form and whatnot.
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Hi girls!

I think everyone should try it. It makes you feel AWESOME by the end. Cause your like holy **** i did that!!?? I finished all 20 minutes!!!

I have a wii, but just the wii fit. Not the wii fit plus. I should invest I think!!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Bahaha Nicole. YES! her thighs here like brick walls. IDK, Id love to be tone...but I don't want man thighs....call me crazy.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Thank you for my first morning laugh- I think oatmeal almost came out of my nose!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    haha anytime!!:)
  • tonyavanwinkle2
    tonyavanwinkle2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It is intense. I actually enjoy it more than P90X. I sweat with Jillian, I don't seem to on the P90X...don't know if I'm not working hard enough or what...so started going to the gym and working it off! If you can hang with Jillian you'll like it. Great job on making it through....good luck for the next 29 days! You can do it!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    haha this post cracked me up! I am through the first 30 days and yes it is a killer but you get used to it. I started doing Level 3 and i was just thinking hahaha this is crazy! I am continuing this workout (do it every morning). I use a HRM to see the calories i burn. Where does it say its inaccurate?
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    I just bought myself a Zumba DVD and finally put it in (while I was at home alone), and I did ten minutes of the warm up / quick 20 minutes workout and I was stuffed. I'm 20kg overweight (44lbs) and was sweating like mad and thinking that I can hardly keep up with the "If you're a beginner you might do this - really basic moves). Half way in I had to pick up my girl from daycare and I'm stuffed. At least I tried - and didn't fall over. :)
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Really funny - I just bought the DVD- based on your post - the first exercise video I have ever bought! Thanks for the smile, D
  • Mamakat25
    Mamakat25 Posts: 24
    Options
    Jillian seriously scares the beegeebies out of me!!! LOL I have been doing the 30 Day Jumpstart and It's kicking my behind. Not sure if my flabbiness is ready for the Shred yet!!

Thanks for the laugh, I really loved the visuals i got from your description. Totally described my "situation" when i'm getting my sweat on!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Jillian Michaels just kicked my *kitten* big time....God love her!
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I SO agree with "all the fat moving about"! I've dug out my sports bra and I'm going to wear some control pants!
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Did 1st day of level 2 yday. omfg. Just wait and see!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    haha. Thanks girls:) I adore you all. I'm excited to get HEALTHY .. can I get a woot woot..or raise the roof. either one. :)
  • pj_writer
    pj_writer Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!
    mine is in the post... I'm quite scared O.o
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did 1st day of level 2 yday. omfg. Just wait and see!

Me too. I had to actually pause it because I started hacking up a bunch of phlem. I now apologize to all the athletes who I criticized for spitting all over various baseball diamonds and hockey rinks. I don't know where it came from or why it came out during exercise, but I hope it doesn't continue.

I did it again today and paused it just for a few seconds twice because I didn't feel I did enough of the twist turns (because i needed a few 5 second breaks) and those toe touch push-ups because I couldn't get down fast enough.

I wish I had started with the prep dvd. I didn't know it existed!.
  • Danielle_90
    Options
    LMAO You do the damn thang girl.....I 2 just started!!! today was the 1st day and omg let me tell u mii legs feel like they are gunna give out any min now!!! Do you know how many cal are burned during the 1st phase????

Well good luck <3