Jillian Michaels ,you kill me!!

Options
2»

Replies

• BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Haha- this is amazing! I am done with the 30 days and am starting Ripped in 30- can't wait to find more annoying Jillian-isms and what new body part I'm going to feel like losing!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    WARNING-You will become addicted! Yes the first few days are a killer...then a new level , and repeat. And it doesn't stop there. I started with her No more trouble Zones which is 55 minutes of strength(including warm up and cool down) so when I bought the Shred, I thought it would be a breeze! LMBO...although I did skip to level 3 since I was used to the strength part. So what did I do last week? I bought Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Somehow through her gentle persuasion...I allowed Jillian to kick my butt again. Yet I still go back for more! Enjoy your new found relationship with Jillian.
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Awesome workout, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Good job for making it through day 1, look forward to seeing how you feel tomorrow :laugh:
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Day two sucked just as bad. I hurt sooo incredibly much. Yuk. But its worth it...even tho I can't walk that great today!
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    keep it up! just finished day 4. planning on moving to level 2 in a couple of days
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I've been doing her No More Trouble Zones, Boost and almost a week ago I start the 6wk6pk.... every one of them kills me. I still can't make it all the way through the first two without stopping for a short break. I am taking pics each week for the 6W6P so I can see if it really works.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I'm done with my 30 days but i still play her dvd every other day. i love that work out and it gets me sweating every time. sometimes you don't realize you have to pee until you start doing those jumping jacks lol
  • jacolyncoker123
    Options
    Is it hard? I just finished day 10, so tomorrow I'll be moving on to level two... and I'm terrified D:
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Jillian Michaels, you killed me less today.
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 yesterday and the pain in the legs has gone. My quads still feel tight but at least I'm not walking like John Wayne any more!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Jillian,

I know you are trying to help me, but I also need to walk with these legs.

Regards.