Who watched Biggest Loser last night? Beware - spoilers?!?!

Options
124»

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Ateention *kitten*? Are you Kidding me??:mad: If you can only see what i see in her. Does Courtney Complain?- NOO!!! Does she have the right mindset and hitting every calorie burn?- YESS! Does she have the strongest will power- HELLL YEAH! She doesnt strive for attention, she's a role model! She has what i call, the right idea. She works for a GD Ice cream Shop that got her there in the first place and now look at her. She Wipped out a Salad and said " I know that when im eating this i am making the giht choice and it going to get me one step closer to that goal" If that isnt ispirieing i dunno what is! i Beleive she is the only real person there! she is real and she is driven and she know what she is doing! She has worked SOOOOOOOO hard to get where she is. Please explain to me, HOW you think she an attention *kitten*? HOW?!?! She is my favorite and with her positive attitude and strong will, She will win this season!
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Ateention *kitten*? Are you Kidding me??:mad: If you can only see what i see in her. Does Courtney Complain?- NOO!!! Does she have the right mindset and hitting every calorie burn?- YESS! Does she have the strongest will power- HELLL YEAH! She doesnt strive for attention, she's a role model! She has what i call, the right idea. She works for a GD Ice cream Shop that got her there in the first place and now look at her. She Wipped out a Salad and said " I know that when im eating this i am making the giht choice and it going to get me one step closer to that goal" If that isnt ispirieing i dunno what is! i Beleive she is the only real person there! she is real and she is driven and she know what she is doing! She has worked SOOOOOOOO hard to get where she is. Please explain to me, HOW you think she an attention *kitten*? HOW?!?! She is my favorite and with her positive attitude and strong will, She will win this season!

She makes me cringe. She doesn't complain, you're right. She's also been doing this for a year. She's fat, but strong and healthy. She doesn't need to be on that show IMO. She met Bob, got star struck, then lost weight on her own just so she could sign up? Why not just keep going on your own-you've proved that you know how and have the will power to do it. Instead you go on the BL? Then, when she wasn't getting enough air time she cries to Jillian about her mom and how she needs to talk to her. Why didn't you just do it then? In your room or in private somewhere? Jillian usually pulls those feelings from people and makes them go talk with their family (Jen and Jay), but Courtney goes to her says she needs to talk to her mother so that she can do it in front of the camera. Their conversation was ridiculous. No emotion whatsoever. She just wanted some more air-attention *kitten*. Then whenever she does something in a workout that others can't do she just has this smug look on her face like she's better than them. She's been working hard for a year, and her weight loss in itself is an inspiration, but it doesn't impress me at all that she has better endurance than everyone else. It also doesn't impress me that she knows how to eat healthy-a year is a long time to learn the tricks of the trade. It annoys me that she gloats about it.

Everyone has their own opinions, right? That's just mine. :)
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I wanted to like this show and hoped it would encourage me, but I feel like it is unrealistic I mean really for people to be disppointed that they only lost 5 lbs in a week or 10 lbs in a week. I would be thrilled to lose 2 lbs in a week. I very seriously doubt that these people can maintian there weight loss for to long. I'd like to see were some of the previous contestants are today.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I dont see "attention *kitten*" anywhere in relation to Courtney. She has worked hard and it had paid off for her. I like her so much and I hope she wins it all. I think she has a great, determined attitude.. and I seriously doubt she was that great in volleyball.

This part I agree with 100%.

I once saw this guy in a gym change room admiring himself in the mirror. Confused look on my face told him I was wondering wtf he was doing. He says in a positive tone, "a year ago I was 40lbs over weight, I need to sit and enjoy this once in a while". He was ripped.

I couldn't help but think I'd be doing the same thing. If I was ever in great shape you'd see me walking around with no shirt on proud as hell.... once in a while. Of course there will always be those people who don't understand.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

She makes me cringe. She doesn't complain, you're right. She's also been doing this for a year. She's fat, but strong and healthy. She doesn't need to be on that show IMO. She met Bob, got star struck, then lost weight on her own just so she could sign up? Why not just keep going on your own-you've proved that you know how and have the will power to do it. Instead you go on the BL? Then, when she wasn't getting enough air time she cries to Jillian about her mom and how she needs to talk to her. Why didn't you just do it then? In your room or in private somewhere? Jillian usually pulls those feelings from people and makes them go talk with their family (Jen and Jay), but Courtney goes to her says she needs to talk to her mother so that she can do it in front of the camera. Their conversation was ridiculous. No emotion whatsoever. She just wanted some more air-attention *kitten*. Then whenever she does something in a workout that others can't do she just has this smug look on her face like she's better than them. She's been working hard for a year, and her weight loss in itself is an inspiration, but it doesn't impress me at all that she has better endurance than everyone else. It also doesn't impress me that she knows how to eat healthy-a year is a long time to learn the tricks of the trade. It annoys me that she gloats about it.

Everyone has their own opinions, right? That's just mine. :)

Ok Ok i can see what you me, but She does the work and it shows, i dont see that she strives for the carmea attention, in fact i see that she isnt on the camera as often. like has there been an episode that pertained JUST to her, like Arthurs last time? She can do a lot of great things and has done incredibly! :flowerforyou: Now the person that i cant stomache is Rulan!:explode: :explode: Im sorry, but he disgusts me! i never like him! if anything he's the bragger and the concided *kitten*!, lol! he says OOOHH look at me i was in the olympic and i wrestled and i was in shape! REALLY?! in shape my *kitten*, he looks the same! EXACTLY THE SAME! where is the weight coming off from? his no neck? Rulan is the attention *kitten* indeed! and i hope he gets kicked off for being smugggg! Sorry i ranted:embarassed: :laugh:
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok i can see what you me, but She does the work and it shows, i dont see that she strives for the carmea attention, in fact i see that she isnt on the camera as often. like has there been an episode that pertained JUST to her, like Arthurs last time? She can do a lot of great things and has done incredibly! :flowerforyou: Now the person that i cant stomache is Rulan!:explode: :explode: Im sorry, but he disgusts me! i never like him! if anything he's the bragger and the concided *kitten*!, lol! he says OOOHH look at me i was in the olympic and i wrestled and i was in shape! REALLY?! in shape my *kitten*, he looks the same! EXACTLY THE SAME! where is the weight coming off from? his no neck? Rulan is the attention *kitten* indeed! and i hope he gets kicked off for being smugggg! Sorry i ranted:embarassed: :laugh:

Oh I don't like him at all either. I don't like anyone on the Red Team, actually. Maybe Moses, a little. And the curly head kid. But not so much!
  • Mommy2JLS
    Mommy2JLS Posts: 15
    Options
    I think the best thing about Aurther going home, is he is a shoe in to win the home prize of 100K. No one else still has the amount to lose that he does. As long as he actually does it, I don't see how he could lose. Better to do that then come in second to someone else still on the show (let's be honest, the olympian is going to win...my word, he is use to being a machine and he had like 300 pounds to lose). His only hope was to go all out on the show, and since he didn't do that, he at least is a front runner for that prize. I think it's time to split up the team into individual players now.

Also, why can't the rule be you can only vote between the 3 people who lost the least amount of weight?? wouldn't that be a more fair thing to do? Then it makes it less about a "popularity" contest, and more about what they are actually there for.

Kaylee should have gone home!!.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It just cracks me up to hear this one "needs" to be there over the other ones. It's not a matter of "need", they all signed up to play a GAME. I would so totally be playing the game myself because it all comes down to who will play the hardest to win the money. And at this stage of the game they have all been taught how to do this on their own.
    I say GAME ON!!! Every person for themselves. If you are doing what needs to be done then that shows that you need and want to be there.

Barb
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    It just cracks me up to hear this one "needs" to be there over the other ones. It's not a matter of "need", they all signed up to play a GAME. I would so totally be playing the game myself because it all comes down to who will play the hardest to win the money. And at this stage of the game they have all been taught how to do this on their own.
    I say GAME ON!!! Every person for themselves. If you are doing what needs to be done then that shows that you need and want to be there.

Barb

yup
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I think the best thing about Aurther going home, is he is a shoe in to win the home prize of 100K. No one else still has the amount to lose that he does. As long as he actually does it, I don't see how he could lose. Better to do that then come in second to someone else still on the show (let's be honest, the olympian is going to win...my word, he is use to being a machine and he had like 300 pounds to lose). His only hope was to go all out on the show, and since he didn't do that, he at least is a front runner for that prize. I think it's time to split up the team into individual players now.

Also, why can't the rule be you can only vote between the 3 people who lost the least amount of weight?? wouldn't that be a more fair thing to do? Then it makes it less about a "popularity" contest, and more about what they are actually there for.

Kaylee should have gone home!!.

You couldn't be more right !!