Whats for dinner tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• avninjalette123
    avninjalette123 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I stole your idea since I knew I wanted chicken! Thanks...It smells yummy! =]
  • bmhicks627
    Options
    I have chicken breast marinating in balsamic italian dressing. I am grilling that with Green Beans. green beans are my favorite!

Grilled Green Beans Rock!

We ended up with homemade pasta sauce, and salad. I had the whole wheat pasta, some butter, and steamed veggies... didn't help I wasn't feeling well.

I am a Pampered Chef consultant and we do Chicken alot. In my house it is "how do you want your chicken?" This means I am grilling or cooking chicken and you can pick the Pampered Chef rub for your piece of chicken.
  • sacfrazier
    Options
    Baked tilapia, brown rice, steamed asparagus and a garden salad.
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    we're having teriyaki pork chops, steamed broccoli and long grain & wild rice
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I am making potatoe soup tonight. YUM everything sounds so good
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    "Slime soup" (Green Peas)-- from Nigella's recipe. It's a kid-favorite, plus healthy. Just peas, chicken stock and fresh mozzarella. Not too mention, it's easy on the throat.

Also good is homemade tomato soup -- grill some canned tomatoes (for flavor), then puree them in a blender, strain & add milk and seasonings, simmer and eat.

Or pretty much any fish dish -- Mark Bitterman has a whole bunch of receipes up on the NYT web site, all of them are pretty easy. One of them is to take any white fish, pat dry, put in a bag with some brown sugar and a little chili powder, shake, take it out and then bake. Serve with orzo.