Lose 10 lbs in March challenge

Replies

• punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Also, what's the new/next challenge...
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Also, what's the new/next challenge...

Your new challenge is to get better. Everyone else again during commercials only for one show do bent arm planks for 30 seconds.
    Really rest and get to feeling better I can tell you are not yourself
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Weighing in for this week - 193.0

Not too bad : )
  • dhiggins8
    ugh Friday weigh in day I was dreading this well I just Maintained still at 209 but you know it is my own fault I only walked on the treadmill once this week and my son and I walked the dogs at night only once, I guess i know if i watch what I eat and not workout I can maintain but just for a week. this is the first week since I started MFP that I have not lossed at least 2 lbs. I guess i am doing ok but i still fell that I failed this week I want to be under 200 so f en bad but like i said it is my fault no workouts = no weight loss for me. I hope ya'll have a better weigh in than I did. let's go team pick up my slack this week.I promise I will bounch back next week and try to pull a big number like a 4 or 5 but a 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 would be cool as well but we'll see. I have (this week) not stepped on the scale but twice since last Friday it was killing me not seing it change day to day so decided to stop tourching my self.
  • nikkinikki113
    ugh Friday weigh in day I was dreading this well I just Maintained still at 209 but you know it is my own fault I only walked on the treadmill once this week and my son and I walked the dogs at night only once, I guess i know if i watch what I eat and not workout I can maintain but just for a week. this is the first week since I started MFP that I have not lossed at least 2 lbs. I guess i am doing ok but i still fell that I failed this week I want to be under 200 so f en bad but like i said it is my fault no workouts = no weight loss for me. I hope ya'll have a better weigh in than I did. let's go team pick up my slack this week.I promise I will bounch back next week and try to pull a big number like a 4 or 5 but a 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 would be cool as well but we'll see. I have (this week) not stepped on the scale but twice since last Friday it was killing me not seing it change day to day so decided to stop tourching my self.

Don't beat yourself up too much. I was hoping for more, but I wasn't as good as I should be this week either. I was really hoping to be 185 by next weekend, but doesn't look like I'll make it. I'm shooting for 190 at least. You're doing an awesome job, and you should be proud of yourself.
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 161 Member
    Weigh in for 3-18-11 : 223

Great Week:happy:
  • dhiggins8

I meant torturing myself I don’t want anyone thinking I am setting myself on fire. Dang I wish this thing had spell check
  • I am still here with you. I got my water in yesterday and have already started drinking it this morning. I started early with my water today. I got an email saying that we should drink 2 glasses of water first thing in the morning to activate our internal organs, 1 glass 30 minutes before a meal to help digestion, 1 glass before a bath to help lower blood pressure, 1 glass before bed avoids stroke or heart attack.

Hey I got that one! :)
    March apparently has not been the month for me. Boo. Both vehicles broke down, hubby is still deployed (should be home soon), and this jerk I know (TOM) decided to visit.
    I haven't been jumping rope, but I have a weighted hula hoop and I only get to watch my tv shows if I hula hoop during. It's a great workout. I'm slacking on my challenges, but I'm doing what I can.
  • nikkinikki113

I meant torturing myself I don’t want anyone thinking I am setting myself on fire. Dang I wish this thing had spell check

Too funny :flowerforyou:
  • punkrawkcutie
    LOL ya i am still not 100%... funny that everyone on here can tell! Hoping to be ready to go with 110% by Monday!!! WOOT WOOT (that's the fitness train... coming down the tracks)
  • dhiggins8
    LOL ya i am still not 100%... funny that everyone on here can tell! Hoping to be ready to go with 110% by Monday!!! WOOT WOOT (that's the fitness train... coming down the tracks)

We know what that is we have been riding this train with you since you been here. sounding a bit better or u just putting on a strong front?
  • dhiggins8
    I am still here with you. I got my water in yesterday and have already started drinking it this morning. I started early with my water today. I got an email saying that we should drink 2 glasses of water first thing in the morning to activate our internal organs, 1 glass 30 minutes before a meal to help digestion, 1 glass before a bath to help lower blood pressure, 1 glass before bed avoids stroke or heart attack.

Hey I got that one! :)
    March apparently has not been the month for me. Boo. Both vehicles broke down, hubby is still deployed (should be home soon), and this jerk I know (TOM) decided to visit.
    I haven't been jumping rope, but I have a weighted hula hoop and I only get to watch my tv shows if I hula hoop during. It's a great workout. I'm slacking on my challenges, but I'm doing what I can.

that 's all we can ask is for you to try you are doing something. I know i will or some one else will put a challange out there that some cannot do or heck don't want to do but just do something like you are and that's good.
  • punkrawkcutie

We know what that is we have been riding this train with you since you been here. sounding a bit better or u just putting on a strong front?

um... a little of both... :blushing: busted...
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    I never really did the previous challenge, so I am going to do the jumping rope until Thursday then round out the week with the plank. I'm still with you!
  • Weigh in - 171lbs
  • punkrawkcutie
    Hey Guys!!!
    Guess who's back and ready to work it this week!!!!

Y'all rock and keep it up.... 10 days to go

Also, who's up for doing another month?!
  • JDWBrown
    JDWBrown Posts: 16
    Sorry I'm late. My weigh in in 279. Just one freaking pound after all the good I've done this week and watching my calories. Cant wait to get this stupid boot off so I can work out. My dr has told me to put it on hold until it comes off cause i was stupid and took it off and rebroke my darn foot. Any ideas on how I can lose weight without using my foot?
  • punkrawkcutie
    Sorry I'm late. My weigh in in 279. Just one freaking pound after all the good I've done this week and watching my calories. Cant wait to get this stupid boot off so I can work out. My dr has told me to put it on hold until it comes off cause i was stupid and took it off and rebroke my darn foot. Any ideas on how I can lose weight without using my foot?

Arm work outs... weights... if you have access to a total gym type device you can do a ton of stuff on it.
  • dhiggins8
    Hey Guys!!!
    Guess who's back and ready to work it this week!!!!

Y'all rock and keep it up.... 10 days to go

Also, who's up for doing another month?!

I am willing to do this again for April.Who else

I am soooo glad your back and it sounds like you are feeling better.
  • I'm in for another month because I sure didn't reach 10lbs this month. Ah well...some is better than none though.
This discussion has been closed.